who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the question how could God come into existence. It is a very logical question if he supposedly started the big bang, or the creation of the earth.Why is always believers have to say tell me how he didn't, rather than answering the question.I think everyone should juts agree on th point absolutely no one knows, so pushing one side heavily is futile.
The world-renowned crusader for Darwinism and atheism, Prof. Richard Dawkins, states: ‘We have seen that living things are too improbable and too beautifully “designed” to have come into existence by chance.life is by design not chance,Life is built on information, contained in that molecule of heredity, DNA. Dawkins believes that natural selection and mutations (blind, purposeless copying mistakes in this DNA) together provide the mechanism for producing the vast amounts of information responsible for the design in living things.Natural selection is a logical process that can be observed. However, selection can only operate on the information already contained in genes it does not produce new information. Actually, which is consistent with the Bible’s account of origins; God created distinct kinds of animals and plants, each to reproduce after its own kind.========================== It always takes (greater) information to produce information, and ultimately information is the result of intelligence: A code system is always the result of a mental process (it requires an intelligent origin or inventor) … It should be emphasized that matter as such is unable to generate any code. All experiences indicate that a thinking being voluntarily exercising his own free will, cognition, and creativity, is required.There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to information, neither is any physical process or material phenomenon known that can do thisyou ask why believers answer your question to prove that there is a God by asking you to disprove there isnt. I am sure some of those you asked have told you about their personal experience and what they beleive in, the archaeological proof of biblical existence etc Yet you and those who keep asking dismiss this as religious rambling, 'bible bashing'..which is why YOU and not them are still asking, so the only valid response after all the personal and historical proof they have provided is for you to DISprove that they are NOT experiencing anything person from God. which of course you can't, so the never ending question (for those who choose to remain confused) continues.

Why are people discussing god, surely the wise of the forum by now have clocked the endless contradictions, ways it can be interpritated means its a lie.The big bang theory is also generally a lie, to an extent its true but its almost like only telling you a segment of the story so so much in your reality does not make sense which is currently what we have, darwin was nothing but a man hired by the government to try PROOVE the big bang theory in any way he could this meant even making things fit.If you look into it deeply evolution is clear but theres more stages of evolution that have happened, humans came from ape but lost 2 chromosomes in the process, we lack the strength that any primeape has.+ why do people think that dinosaurs with higher intelligent minds from other planets are that impossible aka reptilians.(just shows the box mentality of some).If you look into the Genetics of the human DNA you often learn the big bang theory doesnt make sense you also learn its not telling us the whole truth.Thats where Sumeria, The Mayans and Atlantis and Egypt fill you in alot on your lost history.

I like the question how could God come into existence. It is a very logical question if he supposedly started the big bang, or the creation of the earth.Why is always believers have to say tell me how he didn't, rather than answering the question.I think everyone should juts agree on th point absolutely no one knows, so pushing one side heavily is futile.
The world-renowned crusader for Darwinism and atheism, Prof. Richard Dawkins, states: ‘We have seen that living things are too improbable and too beautifully “designed” to have come into existence by chance.life is by design not chance,Life is built on information, contained in that molecule of heredity, DNA. Dawkins believes that natural selection and mutations (blind, purposeless copying mistakes in this DNA) together provide the mechanism for producing the vast amounts of information responsible for the design in living things.Natural selection is a logical process that can be observed. However, selection can only operate on the information already contained in genes it does not produce new information. Actually, which is consistent with the Bible’s account of origins; God created distinct kinds of animals and plants, each to reproduce after its own kind.========================== It always takes (greater) information to produce information, and ultimately information is the result of intelligence: A code system is always the result of a mental process (it requires an intelligent origin or inventor) … It should be emphasized that matter as such is unable to generate any code. All experiences indicate that a thinking being voluntarily exercising his own free will, cognition, and creativity, is required.There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to information, neither is any physical process or material phenomenon known that can do thisyou ask why believers answer your question to prove that there is a God by asking you to disprove there isnt. I am sure some of those you asked have told you about their personal experience and what they beleive in, the archaeological proof of biblical existence etc Yet you and those who keep asking dismiss this as religious rambling, 'bible bashing'..which is why YOU and not them are still asking, so the only valid response after all the personal and historical proof they have provided is for you to DISprove that they are NOT experiencing anything person from God. which of course you can't, so the never ending question (for those who choose to remain confused) continues.
dont know where to start with this heap of bullshit but one thing worth mentioning is that 'information' is a human construct in the same way as time

The world-renowned crusader for Darwinism and atheism, Prof. Richard Dawkins, states: âWe have seen that living things are too improbable and too beautifully âdesignedâ to have come into existence by chance.life is by design not chance,Life is built on information, contained in that molecule of heredity, DNA. Dawkins believes that natural selection and mutations (blind, purposeless copying mistakes in this DNA) together provide the mechanism for producing the vast amounts of information responsible for the design in living things.Natural selection is a logical process that can be observed. However, selection can only operate on the information already contained in genes it does not produce new information. Actually, which is consistent with the Bibleâs account of origins; God created distinct kinds of animals and plants, each to reproduce after its own kind.========================== It always takes (greater) information to produce information, and ultimately information is the result of intelligence: A code system is always the result of a mental process (it requires an intelligent origin or inventor) ⦠It should be emphasized that matter as such is unable to generate any code. All experiences indicate that a thinking being voluntarily exercising his own free will, cognition, and creativity, is required.There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to information, neither is any physical process or material phenomenon known that can do thisyou ask why believers answer your question to prove that there is a God by asking you to disprove there isnt. I am sure some of those you asked have told you about their personal experience and what they beleive in, the archaeological proof of biblical existence etc Yet you and those who keep asking dismiss this as religious rambling, 'bible bashing'..which is why YOU and not them are still asking, so the only valid response after all the personal and historical proof they have provided is for you to DISprove that they are NOT experiencing anything person from God. which of course you can't, so the never ending question (for those who choose to remain confused) continues.
but how do THEY know thatt what they are experiencing is god and not the devil or something else other than god?matter can give rise to information. look at a tree. It branches off into a certain pattern which is done according to a code.

The world-renowned crusader for Darwinism and atheism, Prof. Richard Dawkins, states: âWe have seen that living things are too improbable and too beautifully âdesignedâ to have come into existence by chance.life is by design not chance,Life is built on information, contained in that molecule of heredity, DNA. Dawkins believes that natural selection and mutations (blind, purposeless copying mistakes in this DNA) together provide the mechanism for producing the vast amounts of information responsible for the design in living things.Natural selection is a logical process that can be observed. However, selection can only operate on the information already contained in genes it does not produce new information. Actually, which is consistent with the Bibleâs account of origins; God created distinct kinds of animals and plants, each to reproduce after its own kind.========================== It always takes (greater) information to produce information, and ultimately information is the result of intelligence: A code system is always the result of a mental process (it requires an intelligent origin or inventor) ⦠It should be emphasized that matter as such is unable to generate any code. All experiences indicate that a thinking being voluntarily exercising his own free will, cognition, and creativity, is required.There is no known natural law through which matter can give rise to information, neither is any physical process or material phenomenon known that can do thisyou ask why believers answer your question to prove that there is a God by asking you to disprove there isnt. I am sure some of those you asked have told you about their personal experience and what they beleive in, the archaeological proof of biblical existence etc Yet you and those who keep asking dismiss this as religious rambling, 'bible bashing'..which is why YOU and not them are still asking, so the only valid response after all the personal and historical proof they have provided is for you to DISprove that they are NOT experiencing anything person from God. which of course you can't, so the never ending question (for those who choose to remain confused) continues.
but how do THEY know thatt what they are experiencing is god and not the devil or something else other than god?matter can give rise to information. look at a tree. It branches off into a certain pattern which is done according to a code.
bcos evil cannot do good. and a tree is not matter

If you look into the Genetics of the human DNA you often learn the big bang theory doesnt make sense you also learn its not telling us the whole truth.Thats where Sumeria, The Mayans and Atlantis and Egypt fill you in alot on your lost history.
how doesnt it make sense?and no the sumerians were just myths they can often be found on websites which are non scientific and written by non scientists. So no. dont take it seriously.

Carpe, WTF are you waffling about.Normally, I would read it through and through, but when you put the words you and bible basher inb close proximity in reply to a post of mine you quoted, I had a feeling you were chatting sh*t.You are going on about logic and how humans can't be designed, yet when logic raises the question of how God came into existence, you don't have an answer. That is the point I'm pushing. I'm saying discussing is fine, but to try and have one absolute answer to a question you DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN is stupid, hence why I said pushing either side heavily is futile.Nora Batty, you seem to chat bare doo doo you know. When did I say we shouldn't discuss? And all this rambling about god is omnipresent and god is, and god is alpha and omega still doesn't explain anything. All it does is give Christians a safety net to fall back into if a logical argument about the existence of humanity isn't going in their favour.

information is not the result of intelligence, information is nothing more than information.Intelligence is based on your imagination to draw freely upon your knowledge of your reality.
weed has been shown to cause psychological problems how do YOU know you aren't chatting bullshit?Ask yourself that question.

If you look into the Genetics of the human DNA you often learn the big bang theory doesnt make sense you also learn its not telling us the whole truth.Thats where Sumeria, The Mayans and Atlantis and Egypt fill you in alot on your lost history.
how doesnt it make sense?and no the sumerians were just myths they can often be found on websites which are non scientific and written by non scientists. So no. dont take it seriously.
lol @ myths so the thousands of ruins are just fake?Sumeria is fact just like the pyramids, unless your gonna start saying thats a myth aswell soon.....beg you leave your bedroom n open a book or go travelling.type in sumeria on google images.Its just as well known as egypt ive seen sumerian ruins when i was out in egypt.the big bang theory is like a boyment, giving u some half arse explanation which you just accept cause it sounds the most "simple and plausible".Its just a human with a low level knowledge and possibility barrier like yourself who is defending the big bang theory when really u have no idea it explains absulotely nothing."bang and it all happened".....what kinda intelligence is that thats just as bullshit as a god made it all dont ask any questionstwo different boyments and really it makes u quite unintelligent to just automatically believe THE ONLY explanation that the establishment put together for how the earth moved from then to now.if you think the big bang makes so much sense your just a dude who accepts AUTHORITY as TRUTH rather than the TRUTH as AUTHORITY

information is not the result of intelligence, information is nothing more than information.Intelligence is based on your imagination to draw freely upon your knowledge of your reality.
your 'reality' is information. plus you keep mentioning the sumerians and mayans as if they have been around from the beginning of time, but thats another topic of confusion for you. and juju, you call it bullshit yet bring out a bullshit side remark? probably you need to read the post you decide to quote a few more times recognizing which statements are the most important and what words qualify sentences etc.

You are going on about logic and how humans can't be designed, yet when logic raises the question of how God came into existence, you don't have an answer. That is the point I'm pushing. I'm saying discussing is fine, but to try and have one absolute answer to a question you DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN is stupid, hence why I said pushing either side heavily is futile.
so how can you even refute what i said? i told you god simply IS.Now that i answered you unless you can refute it whatts your point?

your 'reality' is information. plus you keep mentioning the sumerians and mayans as if they have been around from the beginning of time, but thats another topic of confusion for you. and juju, you call it bullshit yet bring out a bullshit side remark? probably you need to read the post you decide to quote a few more times recognizing which statements are the most important and what words qualify sentences etc.
you're lost, seriously.

weed has been shown to cause psychological problems how do YOU know you aren't chatting bullshit?Ask yourself that question.
prooven by who? the newspaper....like i said stop swallowing propaganda n come with your own knowledge cause you come like a mind f*cked girl whose obsessed with love cause shes read to many beauty magazines.If im chatting sh*t, i guess your implying einstiens chatting sh*t aswell......strong accusations..."The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein "Information is not knowledge." - Albert Einstein "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." -Albert Einstein "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination." - Albert Einstein "If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." - Albert Einstein "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

The sumerians were the first recorded ancient civilisation so as far as Recorded, documented and evidence goes they are the first yes.Dont like it go bury your head in the sand n jack off darwins theories. But your information will never have an answer for anything thats why u keep running round in circles digging deep into things like "your reality is based on information".Deal with whats real, my reality is based off of the possibilities of whats real by my evidence and understanding from researching of whats real.The big bang theory is just the elites explanation / boyment for what happened on this planet and u repeat it like it makes you open minded or intelligent to do so.I beg you explain why im confused rather than saying your confused? you never go into detail, any disinformant whose only research was when they were sitting in science being brainwashed by darwins theory of no logical answer.

You are going on about logic and how humans can't be designed, yet when logic raises the question of how God came into existence, you don't have an answer. That is the point I'm pushing. I'm saying discussing is fine, but to try and have one absolute answer to a question you DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN is stupid, hence why I said pushing either side heavily is futile.
so how can you even refute what i said? i told you god simply IS.Now that i answered you unless you can refute it whatts your point?
I was right, you are some donut.You are aware as to why religion I referred to as faith adn not act yeah? Because it has not been proven as fact that God exists. Simple.I do not need to refute your ideas because as it has been said before, the burden of proof is on you. You are making claims that something exists to someone who does not believe it does, or believes it may but nothing is concrete enough to confirm you ideas.YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE TOWARDS THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, HENCE WHY RELIGION IS REFERRED TO AS FAITH AND NOT FACT, AND WHY YOU ARE EVEN DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE BIG BANG IF GOD DEFINATELY EXISTS?YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BEGINNING, NOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER DEATH AND NO ONE DOESHENCE WHY A DIE HARD CHRISTIAN OR DIE HARD ATHIEST ARE FOOLS IN THEIR OWN RIGHTI BEG YOU DON'T ADDRESS ME AGAIN UNLESS SOMETHING RATIONALLY THOUGHT OUT AND SMART IS BEING POSTED.

From you saying God simply IS, but the Big Bang could not simply BE, You lose.lol @ you calling me wrong.
from when nothing cannot create everything, and God isnt nothing, but the big bang IS. then has he really lost?and juju, yeah... biggrin.gif
Yes.However much you liek to argue about it, please lets talk in REALITY.God would have to start from somewhere, HAVE to. As much as the universe would.God Isnt nothing?Not sure if that was meant to be a double negative or not..