SMH @ some White Gals

bane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to take the heat off white girls slightly..There was this African dude at some house party. He was so baitly African, but he came out with the line that he was from Jamaica.My jaw dropped, so i started interigating (sp?) him hard abt Jamaica in front of bare ppl.He stumbled at the first hurdle.Me: What part of JA you from?Him: KingstonMe: Oh really, what part of Kingston?Him: (bare stuttering and mumbling) Montego BayMe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

to take the heat off white girls slightly..There was this African dude at some house party. He was so baitly African, but he came out with the line that he was from Jamaica.My jaw dropped, so i started interigating (sp?) him hard abt Jamaica in front of bare ppl.He stumbled at the first hurdle.Me: What part of JA you from?Him: KingstonMe: Oh really, what part of Kingston?Him: (bare stuttering and mumbling) Montego BayMe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Not everyman wants to be Jamaican matecalm down biggrin.gif

well the stories in this thread suggests otherwise

I SAID MANand not every girl anywayjamaica = any island with black people

I SAID MANand not every girl anywayjamaica = any island with black people
LMAO @ ANY island with Black people. If that was the case your slang wouldnt be influence by their talk, alie?LOL @ This surviving and the club one being locked. Man typed out a long post as well and I'm refraining from posting it here but its proving a hard task.

Tbh, being Jamaican/Anglo-Jamaican slang is the in thing.Africans saying Wagwan, chichiman etc, and bare other things.Its amusing, I will get in an argument with an african person and they will be dissing JA (all in good spirits of course)And they will say things like "wagwan wit them man in jamaica ALLWAYS bunnin 24/7"I do not bother to point out the irony to them.

Tbh, being Jamaican/Anglo-Jamaican slang is the in thing.Africans saying Wagwan, chichiman etc, and bare other things.Its amusing, I will get in an argument with an african person and they will be dissing JA (all in good spirits of course)And they will say things like "wagwan wit them man in jamaica ALLWAYS bunnin 24/7"I do not bother to point out the irony to them.
St Luicia is any island with Black people. Jamaica isnt, was my pointFrom when you know at least 5 things indiginous to Jamaica and you aint from there, it cant be any island.But back on topic, like Toney said, you'll get some dumb Black yute that will bless these girls with a yute

No white women are named 'Carmel'.
*Watches Hollyoaks*
Raskcloud he did