Would you pay £52 for a T-Shirt?

Anderson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO Those Kis-Tyo tees are f*cking garbage.Overhyped pices of sh*t.This is how you know "streetwear" is over, when lames like this guy and that Jamal guy are buying sh*t like this for £52.
Explain to me where it says I have purchased this item.Allow tryna take me for some road kid with the Airmax tracksuits init

LMAO Those Kis-Tyo tees are f*cking garbage.Overhyped pices of sh*t.This is how you know "streetwear" is over, when lames like this guy and that Jamal guy are buying sh*t like this for £52.
Explain to me where it says I have purchased this item.
No you are waiting to seek approval from your peers before you do

Explain to me where it says I have purchased this item.Allow tryna take me for some road kid with the Airmax tracksuits init
Bruv, don't act dumb. You've made a topic saying you're considering buying this for £52.Whether you've actually done it yet is irrelevant, you're talking about doing it.

I only posted it cos someone said lemme see a pic. Be real now.I COULD NEVER BE ONE OF THEM GUYS THAT MAKES A TOPIC SAYING 'WOULD YOU BUY THESE CREP? IM THINKING OF COPPING'I made a thread about the price of something, hence why I did not post the image in the first post.Settle
You really thought you could make a topic talking about some t-shirt you're gonna spend £52 on & NOONE was gonna ask to see a pic of it?Stop lying to yourself.