Does this happen to you?

wishkid

Happened to me today, funniest thing was I was with a girl, some girl came on the bus and we were sitting close to the back, as she was walking towards a seat (behind us) I gave her the biggest plain face I am BAITLY staring at you look I could possibly muster. It was awe inspiring I could've jizzed right there.

Happened to me today, funniest thing was I was with a girl, some girl came on the bus and we were sitting close to the back, as she was walking towards a seat (behind us) I gave her the biggest plain face I am BAITLY staring at you look I could possibly muster. It was awe inspiring I could've jizzed right there.
Bruv it was one of them i bang you right there then moments i swear

yea happened to me a few days ago in Tesco as well, lolone insane pretty woman, nice face, nice hair, even the smile, body was on point..everything..I was walking around the store a few times looking for her like sum stalker, lolI even went to the same checkout as her, was all smiling at her everything, i just froze standing there clocking her, she seemed kinda shy, cause when I looked her in the eyes a few times she kinda looked down a few times with a little smileEven when I left and went back to work I was still thinking of her, she come like THE ONE, lolto this day I dont even know why I didnt do nuttinim hoping I see her again boi

yea happened to me a few days ago in Tesco as well, lolone insane pretty woman, nice face, nice hair, even the smile, body was on point..everything..I was walking around the store a few times looking for her like sum stalker, lolI even went to the same checkout as her, was all smiling at her everything, i just froze standing there clocking her, she seemed kinda shy, cause when I looked her in the eyes a few times she kinda looked down a few times with a little smileEven when I left and went back to work I was still thinking of her, she come like THE ONE, lolto this day I dont even know why I didnt do nuttinim hoping I see her again boi
You will never see her again .trust me. done this before thats why when i see gash i make sure i move to it there an then coz i will regret if i dont

You weren't wearing the top hat fam.The top hat gives man the X FACTOR.

You weren't wearing the top hat fam.The top hat gives man the X FACTOR.
lol,must be thatI just stood there gazing, I regret it now