can u remember the last time you cried

Sleeze

Last Summer - my mum gave me one of those hour lectures and in the last five minutes she decimated me. I'd rather have taken the wooden spoon or the slipper.
what did you do for her to murk you off like that?
I really dunno, one of them things when it was a minor issue that just snowballs, my mum is one of them people that never shuts the f*ck off when they start so you gotta cut them off reaaaal quick.

Last night when I got stabbed in the leg.. hmm I haven't cried in about 5 years but im pretty sure I can be excused for that? What do you guys think the shank went in at an estimated 3-4 inches thats what the doctor said anyway. I hope it doesn't get infected or the scar turns bubbly who knows 'them scars there' that look like a line of sh*t.

Last night when I got stabbed in the leg.. hmm I haven't cried in about 5 years but im pretty sure I can be excused for that? What do you guys think the shank went in at an estimated 3-4 inches thats what the doctor said anyway. I hope it doesn't get infected or the scar turns bubbly who knows 'them scars there' that look like a line of sh*t.
brapbubbly scar them all day

brapbubbly scar them all day
Dn knw fm chk da flyspce.