A current misconception on here.

Apache

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had complaints.
biggrin.gifAnyways, since you're the overall mod I suggest you READ and DEAL with my "complaint" seriously and stop mugging me off you cunt.Sorry for breaking the rules. But Steven Gerrard mascot is unacceptable. Change it.
I don't have the ability to make those changes G.f*ck calling me a c*nt, completely uncalled for, cos it aint my dealings.

I've had complaints.
biggrin.gifAnyways, since you're the overall mod I suggest you READ and DEAL with my "complaint" seriously and stop mugging me off you cunt.Sorry for breaking the rules. But Steven Gerrard mascot is unacceptable. Change it.
I don't have the ability to make those changes G.f*ck calling me a c*nt, completely uncalled for, cos it aint my dealings.
I hope you like my last message! :D

"Oh, oh! I know what will be funny. I'll change his fucking avatar since he loves of that scouse cunt Stevie fucking Gerrard. That'll be so funny. I'm so fucking scared to confess it's me tho, lets do it and make it a big fucking secret coz i'm a cunt who's scared to bareface tell him i'm the knob who done it".Dickhead behaviour from a dickhead mod/superprick/admin cunts. Fuck you innit! Wankers!

You know what; I thought you were cool bruv, but the way you're going on is f*cking pathetic. I aint changed sh*t, I don't have those f*cking capabilities. One thing I'm not, whether it be net, or real life, is a f*cking liar.I rarely ge vexed behind my keyboard seeing as I'm neither O-Guy or Eric, but I detest being wrongly accused.I already told you I've been out since 6 and only just got home so f*ck off accusing me.

You know what; I thought you were cool bruv, but the way you're going on is f*cking pathetic. I aint changed sh*t, I don't have those f*cking capabilities. One thing I'm not, whether it be net, or real life, is a f*cking liar.I rarely ge vexed behind my keyboard seeing as I'm neither O-Guy or Eric, but I detest being wrongly accused.I already told you I've been out since 6 and only just got home so f*ck off accusing me.
I was joking! Please be my friend? biggrin.gif
P.S: Apache your old skool garage mix is heavy! Thanks man! :D
You dun know it's big.
I'm playing it in the car on the way to the Birmingham Arsenal game! Loving it! :D

also fao admin/mods,dont think certain man r unable to read subliminals for instance the logo of this site-gateway to the underground- its bate this is just another way of saying this is a portal to hell or hades which u can access via email and the idea is u sell yr soul (yr story or picture) to lucifer so he can crown you as a king on this earth and you will be a 'vip too',hence the usage of the crown emblem lol just cos guys is still using the site dnt think they aint clocked it thats all im saying,the implications are rampant still not to mention manifold plus if u rearrange all the admins names the letters of names the satanic incantions leap of the page and all kinds of other stuff manifesting.site is chris though still cant lie, bless

also fao admin/mods,dont think certain man r unable to read subliminals for instance the logo of this site-gateway to the underground- its bate this is just another way of saying this is a portal to hell or hades which u can access via email and the idea is u sell yr soul (yr story or picture) to lucifer so he can crown you as a king on this earth and you will be a 'vip too',hence the usage of the crown emblem lol just cos guys is still using the site dnt think they aint clocked it thats all im saying,the implications are rampant still not to mention manifold plus if u rearrange all the admins names the letters of names the satanic incantions leap of the page and all kinds of other stuff manifesting.site is chris though still cant lie, bless
lol, some next charles manson type ishhh biggrin.gif

lmao"i thought u were cool"lolsum guys i swear biggrin.gif

lol @ this post right here

So is what's gonna be deemed "offensive" based purely on the mods feelings towards it?Cos there was a post in that triplets topic something about if the dad had been black he would have been halfway across the world after the kids were born, which was clearly not deemed offensice because A) it was posted by a black dude and B)it was kaing fun of/playing on a stereotype.But who is gonna draw the line between them type of comments and "racism"?

i think we should have as in everything in life.. a token something. therefore token racists like afgoon and tulse should be allowed. no more than 3 max. so the C.I can nominate theirs to complete the quota.
Out of interest, what would you place yourself as the "Token...." if you would, that is?

LMAODifferent guy