DINKY

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dre is overrated period.
Definately.He doesnt write his lyrics nor does he do his meoldies - just constructs the drum patternsBut, 2001 was still a masterpiece (or almost)
2001 was the sickest instrumental LP ever...However, beg people don't talk about Dre being over-rated because The Chronic eats most of the HH albums mentioned here alive...
Dre does compose his melodies.He uses orchestra's / other producers occasionally, he will put them in the studio and say PLAY THIS, and have about 6 different people on different machines, thenhe will stop it, and isolate/adds different sounds to get the effect he wants.That is producing.

Dre is overrated period.
Definately.He doesnt write his lyrics nor does he do his meoldies - just constructs the drum patternsBut, 2001 was still a masterpiece (or almost)
2001 was the sickest instrumental LP ever...However, beg people don't talk about Dre being over-rated because The Chronic eats most of the HH albums mentioned here alive...
Dre does compose his melodies.He uses orchestra's / other producers occasionally, he will put them in the studio and say PLAY THIS, and have about 6 different people on different machines, thenhe will stop it, and isolate/adds different sounds to get the effect he wants.That is producing.
Nah, i swear he doesnt compose them - He had Scott Storch do the majority of 2001 (you may be right bout him telling them what to play though, i may just of heard wrong) but yeah, i swear he gets the other people to actually compose them

Dre is overrated period.
Nah, i swear he doesnt compose them - He had Scott Storch do the majority of 2001 (you may be right bout him telling them what to play though, i may just of heard wrong) but yeah, i swear he gets the other people to actually compose them
Nah trust it is what I said lol.People just hear that/something similar and spread rumors that he doesn't.Its like when you are in the studio with someone and you bounce ideas off eachother, then they claim they wrote your sh*t. biggrin.gif

145651.jpgToni Estez, her only album, I don't know why she could'nt sell UNITSThis album was produced by Teddy Riley.AlsoMya Fear of Flying: e12310eqn7y.jpgB.G: Chopper City In the Ghetto

Boy, some of you people have TERRIBLE taste in music.
Comments like this are stupid.
I know its a matter of opinion, but I have to agree.I have seen some faces & albums that should not be in this thread.Some of these guys are not even top 100 in their Genre, let alone top album ever.But then again, opinion innit.

lol @ people upping 50 cent albums n sh*t biggrin.gif Wheres the dudes who know about real beats.Best albums ive heard have to be Dead Prez - Lets Get freeNas - IllmaticPumpkinhead - Orange Moon Over BrooklynKillah Priest - PriesthoodTupac - Killuminati The 7th Day Theory Non Phixion - The Future is now.Immortal Technique - Revolutionary 1 + 2.Sick Since - The return of NibiruBad Karma I could name loads more such as bobmarley albums with the wailers, Sam cooke but hip hop wise any guy who knows there hip hop should have these albums.

I know its a matter of opinion, but I have to agree.I have seen some faces & albums that should not be in this thread.Some of these guys are not even top 100 in their Genre, let alone top album ever.But then again, opinion innit.
Amen, unless your talking about any of mine, den ah gonshut

lol @ people upping 50 cent albums n sh*t biggrin.gif Wheres the dudes who know about real beats.Best albums ive heard have to be Dead Prez - Lets Get freeNas - IllmaticPumpkinhead - Orange Moon Over BrooklynKillah Priest - PriesthoodTupac - Killuminati The 7th Day Theory Non Phixion - The Future is now.Immortal Technique - Revolutionary 1 + 2.Sick Since - The return of NibiruBad Karma I could name loads more such as bobmarley albums with the wailers, Sam cooke but hip hop wise any guy who knows there hip hop should have these albums.

from when i see usher etc in best album you ever heard threadim questioning peoples taste....opinion or not

Wouldnt have you'd name those ones tbh

Dre is overrated period.
Nah trust it is what I said lol.People just hear that/something similar and spread rumors that he doesn't.Its like when you are in the studio with someone and you bounce ideas off eachother, then they claim they wrote your sh*t. biggrin.gif
No thats producing at major label levels.Doesnt mean your any better a producer than another guy u just got more resources to work with.Guys like Necro are real producers, plays in a band so he incorporates it into his hip hop productions.Dre's big but f*ck knows how much he does n doesnt do.Ive more respect for independant guys just making there own beats to a very high standard. With there own sound and originality.

from when i see usher etc in best album you ever heard threadim questioning peoples taste....opinion or not
lol innit@ Numero, lmao I wasn ttalking about you, but Buju & Movado arent contenders for best album ever really =\

Dre is overrated period.
No thats producing at major label levels.Doesnt mean your any better a producer than another guy u just got more resources to work with.Guys like Necro are real producers, plays in a band so he incorporates it into his hip hop productions.Dre's big but f*ck knows how much he does n doesnt do.Ive more respect for independant guys just making there own beats to a very high standard. With there own sound and originality.
I agree.