Best Album you have ever heard?

DINKY

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I aint the biggest Dre fan I cant say sh*t about him regarding the "sound and originality" pointMan started the whole West Coast Gangster sound, even though I think next man like Daz and Battlecat have taken it further Dre gets much props for that.Pioneer still.
i didnt say he wasnt original, i think dre was big back in the day but flopped with by going commercial like all guys. Eminem n all else.NWA days i actually had an interest in dre. 2001 chronic i thought the beats were serious but wasnt convinced how much he done.As a beatmaker whose made hundreds of beats at 19 i wonder how much he does n doesnt do. Dont really get to see whats poppin behind close doors.He definatly does little compared to what he use to.I dont see why u need to get people to play melodies though i sit in the studio for long and can make thousands n thousands of melodies and variations.
hes worth millions of dollars and you .... LOL You may may loads of tunes but how many of them do the general public care about.When dre makes a beat people listen you need not question what he does do and what he doesnt.By the way Marshall Mathers LP and Dre 2001 up there with the best albums i ever heard and Teedra Moses Complex Simplicity
minor thats cause im not a sell out bitch who just gets treated like a hoe by a label n ive got a brain to setup my own sh*t n fund my own music distribution.I'd rather be real n be respected by real musicians n man who know the deal, than 16 year girls begging me and man who dont know anything about music just begging. Means nothing to me.You havnt heard my tracks so dont judge like im a grime producer on fruity using the general midi sounds thinking im something sick.Slim Shady LP >>>>>> Marshall mathers LP.but yeah u can see the transformation n there owned by universal nowadays dre and eminem so you do the maths.Real man make music cause its there life, money n the fame means pie.
real man need money cause without money theres homelessness

tha-eastsidaz.jpgThis is 1 of my favourite albums still, absolute monster, but you prolly have to really like West Coast music to feel it.Some of the Battlecat beats might be a bit too funky for certain man.Youd probably need to like51SY342QPSL._SS500_.jpgthis kinda thing, to appreciate it.

Even though I aint the biggest Dre fan I cant say sh*t about him regarding the "sound and originality" pointMan started the whole West Coast Gangster sound, even though I think next man like Daz and Battlecat have taken it further Dre gets much props for that.Pioneer still.
i didnt say he wasnt original, i think dre was big back in the day but flopped with by going commercial like all guys. Eminem n all else.NWA days i actually had an interest in dre. 2001 chronic i thought the beats were serious but wasnt convinced how much he done.As a beatmaker whose made hundreds of beats at 19 i wonder how much he does n doesnt do. Dont really get to see whats poppin behind close doors.He definatly does little compared to what he use to.I dont see why u need to get people to play melodies though i sit in the studio for long and can make thousands n thousands of melodies and variations.
hes worth millions of dollars and you .... LOL You may may loads of tunes but how many of them do the general public care about.When dre makes a beat people listen you need not question what he does do and what he doesnt.By the way Marshall Mathers LP and Dre 2001 up there with the best albums i ever heard and Teedra Moses Complex Simplicity
minor thats cause im not a sell out bitch who just gets treated like a hoe by a label n ive got a brain to setup my own sh*t n fund my own music distribution.I'd rather be real n be respected by real musicians n man who know the deal, than 16 year girls begging me and man who dont know anything about music just begging. Means nothing to me.You havnt heard my tracks so dont judge like im a grime producer on fruity using the general midi sounds thinking im something sick.Slim Shady LP >>>>>> Marshall mathers LP.but yeah u can see the transformation n there owned by universal nowadays dre and eminem so you do the maths.Real man make music cause its there life, money n the fame means pie.
moneys a minor, if you have to exploit one of your main hobbies to get rich n get used by rich white men who just wanna invest into an image n not your music.Then seen fire away, i know the music industry and i know real life.Thats why i dont need to exploit my music or image just to get p's.Ill leave that to the cats who claim there real.

moneys a minor, if you have to exploit one of your main hobbies to get rich n get used by rich white men who just wanna invest into an image n not your music.Then seen fire away, i know the music industry been involved in it for 6 + years and i know real life better than the majority.Thats why i dont need to exploit my music or image just to get p's.Ill leave that to the cats who claim there real.Exploiting music for me would be like exploiting your wife for modelling to get p's.i'd love to get paid for my talents but thats not how it works in the music industry majors sign u to be a little bitch.I love seeing all these new music heads in a fantasy about how the music industry is cant wait to get signed n sh*t. They've just got rape victim labelled all over them.

Oh yeah, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Great Adventures Of Slick Rick, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze, The Infamous, Midnight Marauders & LOADS more hip-hop albums are personal favourites, but f*ck posting up pictures of all of them & turning this into a hip-hop topic.
it turned to a hip hop topic from the start
Yeah, and I'm not gonna be drawn into it.I'd rather see some diversity.

Oh yeah, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Great Adventures Of Slick Rick, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze, The Infamous, Midnight Marauders & LOADS more hip-hop albums are personal favourites, but f*ck posting up pictures of all of them & turning this into a hip-hop topic.
and what hip hops one of the sickest type of musics cause its so variated.with dance music u dont really get albums.Pink flloyd n guys like that Serious aswell. But hip hop albulms have always been the best combine everything in one neat package.

and what hip hops one of the sickest type of musics cause its so variated.with dance music u dont really get albums.Pink flloyd n guys like that Serious aswell. But hip hop albulms have always been the best combine everything in one neat package.
You're already on my "boring stoners to ignore" list, so I'm not gonna read that post.

but there is more to music than hip hopthese type of threads spew the same hip hop albums everytime

a-tribe-called-quest-beats-rhymes-life.jpg
this better than midnight marauders? not imo
This, too, was a sick album. 51191NJSZ9L._AA240_.jpgNot my personal best, but definitely up there in my list.
but labcabin california was so much better than this as an album. maybe not as ground breaking, but i cant listen to bizarre ride all the way trough, soul flower and passing me by a sick tracks though

You're already on my "boring stoners to ignore" list, so I'm not gonna read that post.
Who else is on that list biggrin.gif

Who else is on that list biggrin.gif
I can't even think off-hand. I know when I see them post.All the usual guys you see in those conspiracy topics, whose minds are clouded by too much weed smoke & not enough education.