my life means nothing now

bayy

Rest In Peace Mum.shits f*cked right bout now.my grandma, my grandad, my best friends dad, my other good friends grandma and now my mum... all in the space of one year.i smile because now i know shes in peace. she raised a wonderful son (my brother) and a not so wonderful but as he got older he wised up son (myself)saying goodbye to her body made me realise that now, i have NOTHING to be afraid of.cos the worst thing that cud happen to me just did.im guna miss the beatings, the shouting n the nagging she gives me. and everytime before i go out she always tells me to pull my trousers up lol.Love You Mum.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me n my bro was very close.it killed me inside seein my lil bro cry like that, hes been thru a lot and hes only 15hes one of the best students in the school, Taekwondo National Champions etc, guna be in the 2012 olympics etc...
You just gotta be there for him and try and keep him doing well with his life. Cos Im sure thts what your mum would want you to do.

rip,keep your head up and look after your bro, dont want that potential going down the drain because he has no guidance...