my life means nothing now

bayy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel I must say some words to you at this point. These words may not make you feel better and you may not care for them at this point but please do not take them in the wrong way.This is ofcourse a tragedy for you but I will draw upon my own experiences. I do not know what the circumstances of your mothers death but my father nearly died (he suffered a stroke and has had subsequent heart attacks) at the time I was not accepting the situation well and though thankfully he is still alive I have accepted the fact that inevitably he will die and in the not so distant future.Even though I have grasped this inevitability I do hope that I will accept and cope with the situation as well I think I would but until it happens I cannot say how profound an effect this will have upon me.I know you feel this is the worst thing that could happen to you and your life currently has no meaning and I can totally understand your feelings but I am sure that your mother would not feel this is the case. My father pointed out to me that parents know the natural order, they die and hope their children live on to prosper and live as decent, respectable and successful people.For your mother do this. You and your brother are her legacy. Make it a legacy that she can smile upon now that she has left this world.My condolences once again. Stay strong as cheesy at it sounds time is a healer, your life still has meaning but give it time so that you may rediscover your reason for being.

Keep Your Head Up...I know it sounds raw but your mum would probably want you to get on with life and make something of yourself and you should prob keep an extra eye on your brother in case he goes off the rail..What ever you do though just dont turn to drink...Even though it probably sounds like pie but things will only get better..Most things happen for a reason..