FAO: Individuals that organise their mp3 music files.

Humble

U'know non-album/singles tracks, what cover art do you lot use for these tracks, or do you make your own for these certain tracks.

Dash a picture of the artist on there. Tired of these topics now, you asked this exact same question in the other thread and got an answer by 5 other people including myself.
I don't remember asking this question tbh, besides if you're 'TIRED' of these topics why enter???

Quick question...Whenever you man come across one particular song with no album, what do you do?Do you just attach a picture of the artist?
I'm looking to actually make my own album covers for all non-album tracks.
And on a different day, in a different topic.
What do you lot do about music files, that are non-album tracks and are just a promo/single release???I normally label it as unknown and I tend not to attach a cover art to it.
LoL, now you're here asking the exact same question after it's been answered by many people on 2 different occasions. What a d*ckhead...

I group them under aklbum names like 'Mike Kane's Garage' or some sh*t like that and if I have a picture of me skanking, I'll use that as cover art...
biggrin.gif I leave it be. If i got the cover photo i'll put it on, i'm not fussed at all. As long as the correct artist and album name is there.

Quick question...Whenever you man come across one particular song with no album, what do you do?Do you just attach a picture of the artist?
I'm looking to actually make my own album covers for all non-album tracks.
And on a different day, in a different topic.
What do you lot do about music files, that are non-album tracks and are just a promo/single release???I normally label it as unknown and I tend not to attach a cover art to it.
LoL, now you're here asking the exact same question after it's been answered by many people on 2 different occasions. What a d*ckhead...
touché sad guy