McLovin' Jones

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the same sins from dc++ biggrin.gif
wastemansurprised u aint been lynched by illuminati
lol dont try and make out i forget you littleboy u were any wasteman who would do the sum 2+2 and it equaled 5.ill lynch you in the revolution sonny, n use your body to do my shaolin kung fu weapon training on.
[fumin] hold up wait, your not known for holding weightyou made me quote fuminyour lost kidabout little boyyour ' beats' have been kept to yourself for like 4 years literallyany guy

Interesting thread.But Shaolin, how can you say you don't work with guys who 'think' they are good? What's wrong with having a bit of confidence, you gotta know 'yourself' where you stand, so by not 'thinking' your good in the first place, means your a wasteman who is ready to fail in the music industry.
i mean the totally egotistic guys, i just work with REAL musicians who have a general love for music.Rather than use it for an access to money, fame, reputation, image or what ever.Which is exactly what the guy who made this topic i can clearly see is on.
We never even knew Mike made music. I've heard him sing though.EDIT: oh seen, there's your myspace.Lol @ Galactus, ready to draw for his beats.

Wait, this guy posted his MySpace? Someone show me the link please...
*enters thread*http://www.myspace.com/sinzproductionz *runs away*
beats are fire alielmaoroflloltercations in 08
SINZ PRODUCTIONZHip Hop / Rap / Other "ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND MY FRIENDS, MIND OVER MATTER"Southend,United KingdomProfile Views: 5059Last Login: 22/02/2008View My: Pics | Videos Contacting SINZ PRODUCTIONZ MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/sinzproductionz SINZ PRODUCTIONZ: General InfoMember Since 25/02/2006Band Website "SOON TO BE SETUP"Influences Immortal technique (broke my curiosity barrier)....Eminem (back in the day)....My life and its experiences so far.....Non phixion(Sabac red)....David Icke...Malachi York....Alex Jones....Che Guevara....George Orwell....Albert Einstein...Thomas Jefferson...Phil Schnieder (Underground UFO Military base Geologist)....Carl Jung....Shaolin kung fu and chinese martial arts.....Wu Tang....Ras Kass.....Anyone ive ever been musically involved with....Are those levels now? Really?

Influences Immortal technique (broke my curiosity barrier)....Eminem (back in the day)....My life and its experiences so far.....Non phixion(Sabac red)....David Icke...Malachi York....Alex Jones....Che Guevara....George Orwell....Albert Einstein...Thomas Jefferson...Phil Schnieder (Underground UFO Military base Geologist)....Carl Jung....Shaolin kung fu and chinese martial arts.....Wu Tang....Ras Kass.....Anyone ive ever been musically involved with....Are those levels now? Really?
Whats wrong with Immortal Technique may i ask?

Influences Immortal technique (broke my curiosity barrier)....Eminem (back in the day)....My life and its experiences so far.....Non phixion(Sabac red)....David Icke...Malachi York....Alex Jones....Che Guevara....George Orwell....Albert Einstein...Thomas Jefferson...Phil Schnieder (Underground UFO Military base Geologist)....Carl Jung....Shaolin kung fu and chinese martial arts.....Wu Tang....Ras Kass.....Anyone ive ever been musically involved with....Are those levels now? Really?
SMH...Maybe the delivery wasn't right...

Well...Most people call me sinz as my name for when i use to DJ and produce Grime / Garage music Was "SINISTER" i didnt really want to keep the same name and seeing as everyone who i knew had shortened my original name to sinz i decided to use that as my new producing and rapping alias, Why Sinz? well i spit about the sins of the world the devlish behaviour of the worlds elite to keep us on lockLOL at tryin ur hardest 2 find a reason 4 ur nametell the truth it jus sounded good at the time

Well...Most people call me sinz as my name for when i use to DJ and produce Grime / Garage music Was "SINISTER" i didnt really want to keep the same name and seeing as everyone who i knew had shortened my original name to sinz i decided to use that as my new producing and rapping alias, Why Sinz? well i spit about the sins of the world the devlish behaviour of the worlds elite to keep us on lockLOL at tryin ur hardest 2 find a reason 4 ur nametell the truth it jus sounded good at the time
Dude obviously listened to Wu Tang Clan and got a bit excited.Shaolin Sinz : 36 Chambers

immortal technique is shitethat song about raping mothers and jumpin off buildings was uneccessarily dred and badly written.

immortal technique is shitethat song about raping mothers and jumpin off buildings was uneccessarily dred and badly written.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Innit, them drunken comments there.
yo deathu lookin for a fight fam?
Attempting to laugh in the face of death will backfire on you.Backfire like the 38 rebore.

IF they was to both up there music IT should be dun lyk dis...Both pm dere music to a mod who knows music is whos but nobody else and then posts them in a new topic wid a vote..That way people will vote due to the music not because of who made the music....
one reason i would never do it anyway, its not gonna be fair, plus i dont care for peoples opinions on my music i just get on with it.
LMAO...This thread is working wonders...
its alot being strong minded enough to laugh at fools rather than stoop as low as to drop a beat just to shut them up.
biggrin.gif Are you backing down Yolanda?
i never challenged u to a beat klash in the first time i just said my production levels were high. secondly i dont waste time on egotistic fools. Thats why i get paid.
Dont have it Smurf

Airmaxking & bane, f*ck off.Stop defending him, you conspiracy morons should all just go & join some conspiracy theory forum. Noone wants you here.Either that or f*ck off back to UTZ.
Im not defending no one, all i said was the beats are decent, which they are biggrin.gif Log out with your internet hype you kid.