Goldeneye for the N64

Esquilax

Perfect Dark never lived up to the hype that the fans demanded.It kinda signaled the end of Rare's golden age.
thats enough out of you ConfuciusPerfect Dark>>>>>Golden Eyenow lock this topic before I say something I regret
dont worry i got ur backany1 about to say anything bad about perfect dark, re assess the risks and exit topic if u want ur account to be healthyand in conclusion, that gorilla game on the NES>>>>any other game in this world
im not saying perfect dark isnt good, just not AS good as golden eyeand no, fantasy world dizzy for the commodore 64 is the best game ever.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect Dark never lived up to the hype that the fans demanded.It kinda signaled the end of Rare's golden age.
thats enough out of you ConfuciusPerfect Dark>>>>>Golden Eyenow lock this topic before I say something I regret
bladddddddddPerfect dark was goldeneye 1.5Goldeneye at the time was revolutionary (especially with the enemy AI). Obviously people were expecting big things for the sequel - but Perfect Dark never delivered.Also i hated that freaking Alien sidekick.

Trusay Goldeneye was the best video game i've ever played. I don't even like video games really (ain't played since i was about 15) but I had some of the best times of my life playing that.Them throwing knives was goonish.lol at how angry man used to get when i repeatedly flopped on levels, ____>>>>>>that red blood trickling down the screenMust of took me about a week to complete the second level, was it facility i think?

goldeneye and pokemon changed my life
Charmander, Squirtle or BulbasourThat was the million dollar question. Pokemon Yellow was deadout, I never kept up with them all but I watched the original series religiously, knew all the raps, all the pokemon, the 90's were amazing.
squirtle each n every time

Charmander, Squirtle or BulbasourThat was the million dollar question. Pokemon Yellow was deadout, I never kept up with them all but I watched the original series religiously, knew all the raps, all the pokemon, the 90's were amazing.
i bought red and blue just so i could transfer the other two pokemon and have all three on one file!

dont worry i got ur backany1 about to say anything bad about perfect dark, re assess the risks and exit topic if u want ur account to be healthyand in conclusion, that gorilla game on the NES>>>>any other game in this world
How can you call Donkey Kong "that groilla game" I'm baffed

i bought red and blue just so i could transfer the other two pokemon and have all three on one file!
i was shotting mews biggrin.gif pokemon trainer is me on smash bros brawl

How can you call Donkey Kong "that groilla game" I'm baffed
o yh thought it was datthen i started thinkin bout donkeys n thought i was chattin sh*tlow me i was yung