VIP2 isn't just a forum, it's a dating website too

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is it a forum & a dating website, it is also a talk show & reality-tv program.So when the date phails..JERRY SPRINGER TYPE EXPOSURE CONSISTING OF 100 PAGES..Followed by Big Brother type "spanners in the works" and people PLAYING certain roles.*Disclaimer: I watch neither of those programs.

For me it was three things:biggrin.gif A place to act childish:D Promote my music (RWD):D Another place to link girls. :D Then it became::D A place to act childishI'm bored of acting childish.Goodbye people!*Salutes**Spuds Mike Kane, Lenny Jr, Titan and Face Off*I'm sure at some point i'll be back.Goliath OnDeckz <<< Add the facebook.Peace :D

If you coem here to try and draw, and are successful in being able to do so, you could use it as a palce to draw, as well as a forum. But any place where random people can come together and talk will always have that aspect of linking or drawing on the side waiting for the person to pick it up and run with it.