WHY ARE GIRLS NOT FUNNY

Lucarelli

Dipset is naturally funny, has a mans wit almost.Then you get girls like Seriouss who tried to be funny but failed at nearly every attempt IMO, I wanted to tell her she wasnt funny but there was no point.She tried to be outlandishly funny by saying stupid over the top things.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These generations have lost it.My grandma used to crack me up differently and like some of you my mum is a joker.But to be humurous you have to kinda put yourself out there, like set yourself up for dissapointment, kinda like a leap of faith cos your humour could get airpie.Most gal these days have no balls (no homo) they dont wana be seen looking stupid so they will come out with very little, which may not be them inside but it looks like they have no substance if you feel me.Bare pretty boring girls these days.Peng tings with no apparent opinion or humour is VERY common these days.
real talk... humour for the male tho is a very powerful tool to use when you kick game... for certian guys anyway (including myself)who seen yo momma on mtv ?one time i was watching it and 2 guys were cussing each other getting laughs then some chick got excited and jumped in with a cuss that she thought was going to be joke x 2 then everyone jus went quiet for afew seconds then booed her clart off the thing was too jokesbut at the same time lame as hell

I've never met a funny girl... isit just me that thinks this surely not?the only time a girl is funny is if shes nice and tryna crack joke i may laugh... even tho the joke/there humour its self is lame
Could it have anything to do with the fact you are a suuuuuppppppuuuuurrrrrr homo?

I've never met a funny girl... isit just me that thinks this surely not?the only time a girl is funny is if shes nice and tryna crack joke i may laugh... even tho the joke/there humour its self is lame
Could it have anything to do with the fact you are a suuuuuppppppuuuuurrrrrr homo?
hurting mans feelings... ouch biggrin.gif

this girl i used to know, could rip the piss out me something rotten,its all confidence, she was never without 2 or 3 of her friends so if I gave her the plain face all of her friends would be in fits.but saing that get her on her own and she still trys itand she was pretty good looking, well worth the abuse

girls get joke between themselves, they laugh at stupid stuff that is not even remotely funny to a male,just a straight plainface wen im ere.Girls aint on a males level when it comes to humour etc.
alot of girls i know are like this, there's 1 group of bitches who have fits over talkin in their native accentsi'm just sittin there like biggrin.gif

GIRLS ARE LAMEALL BE LAUGHING @ UR JOKES AND BE LIKE DAS NOT FUNNYDEN WHY U LAUGHING FOR STUPID!AS TONY SAID TAKES CONFIDENCE TO BE FUNNY AND A PEICE OF INTELLEGENCEMOST GYAL LACK THAT REASON BEING THEY DONT NEED IT TO SURVIVE, THEY GET BY ON THERE GOOD LOOKS AND LAUGHING @ GUYS JOKES.ONLY KNOW ONE GIRL WHO IS PROPER FUNNY AND SHE AINT THE LINKING/GIRLFRIEND TYPE90% OF THE TIME BUFF GYAL= NOTHING IN THE HEAD

it's not just humour a lot of girls lack these days, the ability to talk about anything that isn't related to themselves for more than 10 mins seems to be a trait is see very rarely.
very true. Its even worse in the US. I tried talking to a few girls about current affairs and they were lost. All they wanted to talk about was celebrity sh*t.

yeah but its virtually impossible to be funny and sexy/attractive at the same time. the main way to be funny is if you open yourself to ridicule and have a comedic sort of look about you, probably why cameron diaz and actrsses like that doing 'romantic comedy' are really not funny.
not trueif a girl is funny in a cocky kind of way then it can make me more attracted to her most of the time (or at least set the rape sense tingling.) She has to be at least a 6 first though.

yeah but its virtually impossible to be funny and sexy/attractive at the same time. the main way to be funny is if you open yourself to ridicule and have a comedic sort of look about you, probably why cameron diaz and actrsses like that doing 'romantic comedy' are really not funny.
not trueif a girl is funny in a cocky kind of way then it can make me more attracted to her most of the time (or at least set the rape sense tingling.) She has to be at least a 8 first though.
have to c/s this atm.

I dont find many people in general funny. The levels are high 'cause you can suss punchlines off from far. Man like LemonGuy and socail and other jokers will know what I'm saying. I can only think of 6 people I've ever met that can make me buss up constantly with other people that can make me laugh, so I always thought it was just I had high standardsThe girls I have found funny have only been funny for a short period because after a while I notice they always buss either the same joke or the same concept/ structure for their sucessful jokes. I dont pet to give a girl air either, dont buss no giggles for fanny cah she must know that she has to up the levels.The other girls just get laughed at when they dont try to be funny and ask "Whats funny" whilst gigglin. Just them innocent ones. Kurious is a joker on here as was Seriouss, Ch33ky gives me joke on MSN and others make me giggle here and there, but yeah girls need to learn not to be predictable and like Toney said open up to be ridiculed in a sense

I dont find many people in general funny. The levels are high 'cause you can suss punchlines off from far. Man like LemonGuy and socail and other jokers will know what I'm saying. I can only think of 6 people I've ever met that can make me buss up constantly with other people that can make me laugh, so I always thought it was just I had high standardsThe girls I have found funny have only been funny for a short period because after a while I notice they always buss either the same joke or the same concept/ structure for their sucessful jokes. I dont pet to give a girl air either, dont buss no giggles for fanny cah she must know that she has to up the levels.The other girls just get laughed at when they dont try to be funny and ask "Whats funny" whilst gigglin. Just them innocent ones. Kurious is a joker on here as was Seriouss, Ch33ky gives me joke on MSN and others make me giggle here and there, but yeah girls need to learn not to be predictable and like Toney said open up to be ridiculed in a sense
you went too deep

DEM GRANDDADS DERE