So how you liking ViP2

Swiftie

we shud have a secret vip room an then open the floodgate's
that would kill the forum lolall topics would be in there and no one would reg cos theyd think the site was swagIMO swiftie do something like new members get double post count for the first weekend they sign up or somethingi know for a fact people dont wanna sign up to here cos they cant be bothered to go through all the hassell of being a noob before establishing themselves...

Yeah, the one's who signed up to view they need to be encouraged to postMaybe an introduction room aswell (one where you have to post there before you can view anywere else) so u know who's signed up and then if they dont post within a week or two after their intro then delete em

the best suggestion made was linking with Grimeforum.comRWD had that constant influx due to the grime room, if they've lost that now i say we take this oppurtunity to really improve this placeafter all, we're both offshoots from RWD
thats a good idea except half of them are about 14 / 15
hey, it made RWD wot it was, i dont think it'd be a terrible ideaplus, you wanna all grow old with each other?bring in the next generation dats wot i say

Yeah, the one's who signed up to view they need to be encouraged to postMaybe an introduction room aswell (one where you have to post there before you can view anywere else) so u know who's signed up and then if they dont post within a week or two after their intro then delete em
sounds good to me

the best suggestion made was linking with Grimeforum.comRWD had that constant influx due to the grime room, if they've lost that now i say we take this oppurtunity to really improve this placeafter all, we're both offshoots from RWD
The GrimeForum link up won't happen. Because in their eyes they've just established themselves. So there's always goin 2 be an issue with that. I even got word that certain man thought I was some twelve year old that would just teef their members passwords and do what with them god only knows. If there was a merger they would surely benefit from what we've been doin for time. Way before ViP2 even came bout.The idea of a intro forum with the limited access to everything else till a member has posted in that intro room I've been tryin 2 code that up but the amount of usergroups were tryin 2 take me for fool. But that's not 2 say it's still not being worked on. I hope to have it sussed out or seek help by Sunday.

The intro room thing is alright IF the rest of the forum opens to new members after small amounts of time. So we can make sure that the members inducted to the main forum aren't kids or spamming faggots like it was on RWD.If it is closed off to new members for any lengthy period of time it won't bea good move though, will be like RWD with people trying to get in and eventually getting fed up and llowing it.Our music forums especially the grime room need some proliferation but I'm not sure of a plan of action to do this.

The GrimeForum link up won't happen. Because in their eyes they've just established themselves. So there's always goin 2 be an issue with that. I even got word that certain man thought I was some twelve year old that would just teef their members passwords and do what with them god only knows. If there was a merger they would surely benefit from what we've been doin for time. Way before ViP2 even came bout.
ahhh fair enough, thats a shame tho

intro room is pointless unless u have the main room locked off,but then why will people want to join a empty site
No, just have the whole site locked off until they have posted - have a messege at the top of the room saying something like once youve done an introduction you can see the rest of the forum or sumthing along them linesThen if the only post theyve made after a week is the introduction then just pm them tellin them 2 post or they'll be deleted

Its been aight you kow, althoguh that may have nothing to do with the floogates but everythign to do with I just smoked some crack.Maybe there should be benefits for senior members/posters? like letting them into Olympus...It sounds gay, but we should run a competition or something on here.I got sh*t that can be given away that I get from work....