So how you liking ViP2

Swiftie

I dont think an intro room is really needed if n00bs were given a better reception in this room. The main reason why some people dont post is because they notice the belligerence that the main posters have and the hostile reception they will face if they intro themselves in here. Maybe people should welcome new users and ask question about them or whatever, then other n00bs or lurkers with account will see this and be more inclined to make their own posts/topics/intros.Either way, I dont think ATTRACTING users is hard, but getting users from all walks of life to post regularly enough is the main problem and perhaps if they were treated better when introin themselves they will be more inclined to post.

hav suggested b4 noobs shud post in other rooms first,not as arule,just as a suggestionhav seen quite a few heads come up thru the lovelife room route and various other wayslol @ crowding around new users like a bunch of zombie grandmothers asking questions and offering tea and cake because were desperate to suck the life from ther bonesbut yesthe hostility may be a turn off,but if u dnt survive the hazing maybe internet life is not for you

Its been aight you kow, althoguh that may have nothing to do with the floogates but everythign to do with I just smoked some crack.Maybe there should be benefits for senior members/posters? like letting them into Olympus...It sounds gay, but we should run a competition or something on here.I got sh*t that can be given away that I get from work....
that would work really well actually

I think you should keep the flood gates closed,coz people are more likely to post if they have to sign upif they jus stay as guests they jus browsei do think nu users are relucent to post, but i dont believe an introduction room will helpAnd scrap the idea of opening the floodgates but only registered members can view the board..Learn RWD

i have to agree with keeping the floodgates closed atmive noticed a new poster J89, making strong posts all over this skeleton ridden abodepossibly a reincarnated soul of another dead poster possibly bedroom bully, he has returned like the prodigal sonwill raise him to tower above the masses*editpsp swiftiecan we have a mod for the comic room.safe.

Its been aight you kow, althoguh that may have nothing to do with the floogates but everythign to do with I just smoked some crack.Maybe there should be benefits for senior members/posters? like letting them into Olympus...It sounds gay, but we should run a competition or something on here.I got sh*t that can be given away that I get from work....
that would work really well actually
hungry negrohow many users are there with over 300 posts anyway?

Yeah, the one's who signed up to view they need to be encouraged to postMaybe an introduction room aswell (one where you have to post there before you can view anywere else) so u know who's signed up and then if they dont post within a week or two after their intro then delete em
hmm decent ideai know a few sites that make newbies hae to make a lil intro thread, then after that they get access to the whole forumsite seems aite as it is anyway