Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tf. Apologies for the idiot comment.@ Mickey1. Mourhino was pretty much globally accepted as being an AWFUL loser & clown for the sh*t he would say about the CL, and prem actually.2. With fergusson, I doubt he actually aimed the boot at beckhams face, that is too hard to do, he probably kicked it out of anger in his direction and it ended up hitting him in the face, however we will never know.
allow itwe're speaking a different language to themwe're just being unfair again, typical "arsenal biasedness"

What did Gallas do?
Birmingham got a stoppage time penalty.Gallas ran and stood alone in the Birmingham half as the pen was being taken.He started to walk back, as it went in he ran to the advertising stands and kicked it.Got booked then game restart for like 20 seconds, ref blew whistle.Gallas looking like he was gonna cry, sat on the floor and didnt live the pitch until Wenger was on his way to get him.

@ Tf. Apologies for the idiot comment.@ Mickey1. Mourhino was pretty much globally accepted as being an AWFUL loser & clown for the sh*t he would say about the CL, and prem actually.2. With fergusson, I doubt he actually aimed the boot at beckhams face, that is too hard to do, he probably kicked it out of anger in his direction and it ended up hitting him in the face, however we will never know.
allow itwe're speaking a different language to themwe're just being unfair again, typical "arsenal biasedness"
Agreed.*bops out*

Ok, right...I'm gonna say this 1 more time, in case you didn't get what I'm tryna say.ANY team with a winning mentality and who are used to success will have bad losers. It's a given. Every bad loser has a different reaction. One player could throw over the top strops, another could end careers etc...However, it becomes a problem when someone condemns another player for his behaviour and forget about the bad loser that play for HIS team.I'm just talking about the bias.

if alex ferguson can deliberatly kick a football boot at someones head he shud still be playingwhat gallas done is imcomparable...regardless of petulant things rooney has done, that would NEVER happen at my club...could you imagine keane doing that, or neville, or giggs, or rio?never in a million yearsthats what certain arsenal fans dont get, its not jsu what he done, HES THE CAPTAIN, the face of the club, the leader of what is a young team, he shud know betterif cliche threw a little tamtrum cos he was angry at himself wud of been silly but still more acceptable that your captain acting like a little girl...

Agreed.*bops out*

if alex ferguson can deliberatly kick a football boot at someones head he shud still be playingwhat gallas done is imcomparable...regardless of petulant things rooney has done, that would NEVER happen at my club...could you imagine keane doing that, or neville, or giggs, or rio?never in a million yearsthats what certain arsenal fans dont get, its not jsu what he done, HES THE CAPTAIN, the face of the club, the leader of what is a young team, he shud know betterif cliche threw a little tamtrum cos he was angry at himself wud of been silly but still more acceptable that your captain acting like a little girl...
You killed yourself when you mentioned Keane...

no i didnt, becos keane was a LEADER, his was no angel, but he was a LEADER and would never of reacted like thatwere not saying so an so has never done anything bad in his lifeim almost certain he wud of badded cliche up when they got in the changin room, but all that tamtrum throwing does not cut itfeel free to provide and example of keane doing the same thing......i think you'll find you killed your self...

Actually, the tackle was a f*cking joke, horrific, it wasnt a accident..he should be banned for 9 games, Eduardo suffered a multiple leg break, look how high he's foot is in the 1st pic3379.jpg2zir8f5.jpgdmb4as.jpg
you have to remember they are still pictures, real time the tackle was jus clumsy, he was half a second away from it been a good tackle...

Ok, right...I'm gonna say this 1 more time, in case you didn't get what I'm tryna say.ANY team with a winning mentality and who are used to success will have bad losers. It's a given. Every bad loser has a different reaction. One player could throw over the top strops, another could end careers etc...However, it becomes a problem when someone condemns another player for his behaviour and forget about the bad loser that play for HIS team.I'm just talking about the bias.
*bops back*You don't understand the bad loosing thing do you.Being pissed off that you lost is not being a bad loser.Swearing when you lose is not being a bad loser.What gallas did, is being a bad loser, the rest of your team took it well, but he had to be a d*ck, he is supposed to set an example and what he did was pathetic. There is no problem with anything else & other players.By your logic, noone should comment on ANY football incident, because by law of averages, someone in their team will have done something you consider similar?So if Utd lose against Newc. and ronaldo throws a stop and sits on his arse in the middle of the pitch & disrepspectcs all the other players & the fans, I will expect you not to mention it BECAUSE it happened with one of your players, ok?.& No he didnt kill himself by mentioning Keane, keane would take it like a man and CHEW OUT the others players as a captain should, not sit on the floor like he had just been told his wife had sucked the linsemans d*ck.Fact you say there is bias is laughable.If there IS any bias it is because of pure stupidity that comes out of SOME of the Gunners supporters mouths, you dig a hole for yourself.

no i didnt, becos keane was a LEADER, his was no angel, but he was a LEADER and would never of reacted like thatwere not saying so an so has never done anything bad in his lifeim almost certain he wud of badded cliche up when they got in the changin room, but all that tamtrum throwing does not cut itfeel free to provide and example of keane doing the same thing......i think you'll find you killed your self...
I'd actually decided to leave this topic then another clown strikes...Right let me thinks to himself WHY DID ROY KEANE LEAVE THE CLUB...Was it was cos he continually criticised the clubs young players as not good enough to the press... Oh yeah that was it...I swear some fans think their club and players never do anything...Like I said all of the top 4 managers & players are sore losers...

shocking tackle. this is why they are gettin strict on these tackles something like this was always gonna happen but normally the player being tackled lifts there leg off the floor in timeall them times when drogba lifts his leg up n goes spinning this is what the atacking player is avoiding

you have to remember they are still pictures, real time the tackle was jus clumsy, he was half a second away from it been a good tackle...
I kind of agree, it was a mistimed aggressive tackle, the pics are slightly deciving, eduardo had JUST moved the ball to the side at the time of the first one being taken, however, a lengthy ban is still needed, will stop this sort of thing happening again.Jeez the first pic is dammning..We need to see the vid from another angle though.@ TFKeane left because he publically attacked the rest of the team for being shite.But coming from a man who intentionally broke another mans leg, I dont think you should take what he does as remotely sensible, though mostly he conducted his captaincy very very well, the epitome of an inspirational CM.