Birmingham vs Arsenal plus all of today's action.

Apache

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Man Utd don't win this game, Arsenal have won the league, plain & simple...
Shut up
Co-sign, personally I think its gonna be a good weekend for Chelsea.I thought Man Utd game was at 3pm tho, not sure if they can c*ck it up now, still I wait to see Fergie's team but I dont think he'll risk after being given this chance.

Shut up
biggrin.gif Again, you don't win this, you're f*cked because I'm telling you from now. You're not beating us at Old Trafford. Neither are Chelsea when we go Stamford Bridge.
Ok*puts on list, for clueless fan avi*

Shut up
Co-sign, personally I think its gonna be a good weekend for Chelsea.I thought Man Utd game was at 3pm tho, not sure if they can c*ck it up now, still I wait to see Fergie's team but I dont think he'll risk after being given this chance.
Exactly, Fergie would not allow us to lose this again, Seriously.After all his talk this weekend aswell, maybe we will slip up later on, but definitly not todayand Middlesborough actually play good football lol good goal

Theres no hypocysy you oaf, just because you have learned a new word, do not assume it is wise to throw it into every post you make.I assume you are implying I have said Gallas is not a good captain. I said he acted poorly as a captain on this day, but not what you are assuming I said.So go on, tell my why theres hypocrisy...
You assume wrong & this is boring now...Aliadiere's a goon, lol at the slap tho.Guess that comes from Arseanal & Wenger too, smh.

Theres no hypocysy you oaf, just because you have learned a new word, do not assume it is wise to throw it into every post you make.I assume you are implying I have said Gallas is not a good captain. I said he acted poorly as a captain on this day, but not what you are assuming I said.So go on, tell my why theres hypocrisy...
You assume wrong & this is boring now...Aliadiere's a goon, lol at the slap tho.Guess that comes from Arseanal & Wenger too, smh.
I assume that by you not pointing out the "hypocrisy" that you aknowledge you were wrong.No need to speak with you on this any longer.

Shut up
Exactly, Fergie would not allow us to lose this again, Seriously.After all his talk this weekend aswell, maybe we will slip up later on, but definitly not todayand Middlesborough actually play good football lol good goal
Exactly any changes I think Fergie might have been tempted to make he wont now. I wish I could've seen his teamsheet at 3pm compared to what it will be now.

I assume that by you not pointing out the "hypocrisy" that you aknowledge you were wrong.No need to speak with you on this any longer.
No like I said, I'm bored, so I'll choose to agree to disagree...It would never happen at the perfect Manchester United Football Club...Arsenal are the only sore losers in the league & all the players indiscipline starts cos of their manager, Arsene Wenger...Cool?