THE'O NEW R9

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yh i dont wanna see somene get injured but an arsenla player deserved it

Nah no hype no1 deserves that, not even Robbie Savage or Danny MillsIts a shame coz Eddy was gona start firin again and I was sure either him or Rvp would be a good bet for the golden boot at the Euro's..I hope he comes back coz we aint seen the best of him, but wat i've seen so far has been very encouraging..

Everyone chattin sh*t bout an arsenal player deserves it can f*ckin Rot in hellno human being deserves something like thatwat possible reason do u have for edurado deserving that,i jus hope that he recovers and can move on past it because his arsenal career is pretty much over as well as his football career because he will never be the same player again after that

Everyone chattin sh*t bout an arsenal player deserves it can f*ckin Rot in hellno human being deserves something like thatwat possible reason do u have for edurado deserving that,i jus hope that he recovers and can move on past it because his arsenal career is pretty much over as well as his football career because he will never be the same player again after that
Nothing like a bit of optimism.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Didn't see the tackle live but it was a horrible moment. I wish a similar injury to anybody who finds it funny. twats. think his career at the top top level could well be over. Even if he recovers physically then he will be shook to go into 50/50s and his leg will be weaker, mentally he might be f*cked. Thought wenger called the guy 'that c*nt' in the post match interview!

Like Arsenal players dont miss a tackle....Could have happened to anybody...Eboue could have killed off loads of footballers carears in the last cuple months...Shows how strong the team spirit was that they pulled back the game and won it for him...Arsenal now have 2fit strikers left for the season just like man utd have had nearly all season...Lifes a bitch init.

Like Arsenal players dont miss a tackle....Could have happened to anybody...Eboue could have killed off loads of footballers carears in the last cuple months...Shows how strong the team spirit was that they pulled back the game and won it for him...Arsenal now have 2fit strikers left for the season just like man utd have had nearly all season...Lifes a bitch init.
3 actually adebayor bentdner and walcott.