EDDY GET BETTER

THE'O NEW R9

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at people saying karma and what not.f*cking pricksDont like to see this happen to ANY player.My thoughts are with him, so sad to see.
yeah but at the same time wenger cant say sh*t about lifetime banwhen his players were putting in tackles on nani which were very similar
Im not disputing that.Just the fact i wouldnt like to see that happen to any player, yet people on here still come with slack commentseven if this happened to one of the spurs guys. wouldnt like to see itcareer threatening injury boss

I'm not saying Wenger's comments where right, I'm not even saying Taylor intend to do what he did but...Fact of the matter is Arsenal are the only team where this word AGGRESSIVE gets CONSISTENTLY mentioned in the lead up to at least 28 games in their season... When teams play Man Utd, notice the word aggressive gets replaced by ORGANISED...On Friday at the Birmingham press conference, McLeish is asked how his team are gonna play Arsenal, are they gonna get in their faces and be aggressive... His answer was something along the lines of, I dunno if the make up within my players is to play aggressive and get in about them yet, so we will have to see...Then Alan Smith (Sky) spoke to McLeish in the tunnel before the game and McLeish says he expects his team to play aggressive and get in about them.Now I have no problem with teams or players playing aggressively, Arsenal at times play aggressively, there are plenty of incidents when Arsenal players cant paticularly be defended and to be honest Wenger doesnt, he just says he didnt see it... He's hardly gonna come out and say Eboue's tackle on Terry is wrong in the TV aftermath, knowing if he says that Eboue will get banned...However I think the point Wenger was trying to make and probably should have made a little bit more clearly is, there is a major difference between playing aggressively and playing RECKLESSLY. The lower level ballers get this SOOOOOO confused...That tackle is high (the ball never left the floor) and late, its RECKLESS, not clumsy, not aggressive, just reckless. If I get in my car and drive down my nearest main road in the middle of the road at 70mph, regardless of if I only cause a few scratchs to some cars or kill several people. I'm gonna get arrested for reckless driving, go prison, and probably never be allowed to drive again.Rightly or wrongly, this is the comparsion Wenger is comparing it too...You man go on like Arsenal under Wenger haven't had serious injuries caused by other players before and the only time Wenger has spoke out like that they have been multiple breaks (for Diaby via Dan Smith (Sunderland) and Eduardo via Taylor today)...