Kylie minogue feat mims

Afroman

WTF?Like I said time ago when she hits the stage in her career a Rnb/hiphop collabo will eventually happenThis sounds like something neyo will right stillhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/8000866993d3a5/
Made no sense at all LMAO. An open statement/ prediction if ever I've heard one. And where did you say this?

WTF?Like I said time ago when she hits the stage in her career a Rnb/hiphop collabo will eventually happenThis sounds like something neyo will right stillhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/8000866993d3a5/
Made no sense at all LMAO. An open statement/ prediction if ever I've heard one. And where did you say this?
lol.. though for all ur own claims one could also ask u the same question,.

lol.. though for all ur own claims one could also ask u the same question,.
Blud, dont chat sh*t! You can chat anything you want but doubt my conviction is the worst thing you could choose to criticise.Only one that I can remember being relatively open was Smack That, said it would be a hit but didnt go as far as say it would be number 1. Thats the only thing I lacked on in that example. Your trying criticise my conviction when right or wrong I have said the following:In 07, Crank That would flop (horribly wrong)In 05, RnB >>>>> Hip Hop. If I'm not mistaken RnB has been having the bigger sellers and posses more stars than HH currentlyIn 06, UK urb*n/pop >>>> US RnB counterpart. Amy Winehouse and Corrine Bailey Rae were 2 of 3 I said were better than Americans that actually tried to break America, Lily Allen being the 3rd. You think Estelle would have got signed without the success of those two?On 06/07, Dancehall >>>> HipHop. Dancehall went on to have a massive year and make its biggest impact on the commercial scene since Sean Paul, Wayne Wonder, Kevin Lyttle and Ele in 03. Major features all over the place. Will never take over in terms of sales 'cause of language and cultural barrier. I'm not a foolYoung Buck and Paula Deanda would have hits, one never got released and the other never got pushed so both wrong.Alicia Keys - No One will be her biggest hit-to-date, correctChris Brown Kiss Kiss would be a hit but that ones minor.In my Dancehall thread I said the following would be big:Erupt - Click Mi Finger (currently 1Xtra Playlist A)Busy Signal - Pon Di Edge (currently 1Xtra Playlist biggrin.gifothers I said I wont count 'cause they were big when I was in Jamaica or I just cant be bothered.Point being, whether right or wrong, conviction is something you could never ever doubt, you should know thatAll my comments can be found on either here or RWD. Ask and I'll find for you