Welcome

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

Welcome to ViP2!The ResurrectionIf you didn't know, well some sh*t happened.. The old forum is being worked on restoration. (Hopefully)Otherwise welcome to your new home. But please remember its not a FREE for all... All this HITLER sh*t and other BS will not run.Common sense still applies...So due to some technical difficulties and some major immaturity problemsThe forum had to be taken offline (due to the stupidity of some members) whilst some restrictions were being placed.I deeply apologise to the sensible users. But looks like we have some babies within the camp.Too busy chattin sh*t and spewing it out like this is their mother's back yard.All members will have to RE-REGISTER and VALIDATE your account from your proper email addresses..Any DISPOSABLE EMAILS registration will get disposed of quickly..So don't try it, tis not that season.. And being friends with Casper only takes a few clicks...I do apologise about making you have to RE-SIGN up again.... But its the limited few who are spoiling it for everyone else...So spread the word, we back and you know its a NEVER SAY DIE attitude regardless of what takes place...Certain back up measures are being applied as I speak... Whilst I also try to rescue old dataLooks like my Saturday night has been extended to ViP2 rescue season still.....So for those insomaniacs I'ma be be with u lot 2nite... (NO KELLY HOLMES)

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE REGISTERING, IF YOU DON'T SEE THE VALIDATION EMAIL...IT'S COZ, MORE THAN LIKELY THE EMAIL HAS DISAPPEARED INTO YOUR JUNK MAIL..SO PLEASE CHECK IN THEIR ASWELLFailing that just shoot a topic in the SUPPORT FORUM... (Guests Allowed)

wink.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...