Xbox 360 Call of Duty Thread

Supernova

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUN KNW LEE JASPERtbh we don't even need this thread anymore, unless when i post pics after i murked.All the talk gets done IN GAME
Them sub's thereI had to go eat dinner last night otherwise I would have made it to 12 but I cant stay longer than that

man i kept killed in the gayest ways, like i'd have someone in my sites and next thing i knew they were pulling off sum neo bullet dodging confused4.png "ShyFD are u russian?" f*ck*ng donut. Alltight Rampant Rupert as well.

man i kept killed in the gayest ways, like i'd have someone in my sites and next thing i knew they were pulling off sum neo bullet dodging :D "ShyFD are u russian?" f*ck*ng donut. Alltight Rampant Rupert as well.
im making my return tonightits over for certain guys ph34r.gif

man i kept killed in the gayest ways, like i'd have someone in my sites and next thing i knew they were pulling off sum neo bullet dodging :D "ShyFD are u russian?" f*ck*ng donut. Alltight Rampant Rupert as well.
Lenfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.Im defo coming to headshot you fam.

Lenfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.Im defo coming to headshot you fam.
Definatly gonna duppy you tonightsoon come

smh certain guys need to allow the betrayals on hardcore team deathmatchshits disgusting
dry.gif Them thanks there. After i go on mad streaks to snatch the win and man kills me to say thanks.SMH.