Xbox 360 Call of Duty Thread

Supernova

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc

hater, u were missing the all important cannon skills of ShyFD i'll be on soon tho (by the way i got f*cked on friday after i came off xbox!!!)

Guest haze-e

You know im there Murks.You shoulda seen the way i took the piss outta them yesterday.Came late to a match - Won it.Disc unreadableCome back theyve started the next one alreadyStart late win againLeave coz electiricty cuts out.Just win and leave silently. Badman.

You know im there Murks.You shoulda seen the way i took the piss outta them yesterday.Came late to a match - Won it.Disc unreadableCome back theyve started the next one alreadyStart late win againLeave coz electiricty cuts out.Just win and leave silently. Badman.
dry.gif you only won cos i was sniping

Guest haze-e
Them shitty excuses there.After i blatently see man running about with M16 in his hand. Lol.Dont worry Sep. Tonight you can get revenge.

Them shitty excuses there.After i blatently see man running about with M16 in his hand. Lol.Dont worry Sep. Tonight you can get revenge.
its about quality of kills not quantity :D Headshots >>>>>> Legshotslol na im playin , u did merk yesterday

Guest haze-e
its about quality of kills not quantity :D Headshots >>>>>> Legshots
Looool. :DKills>>>>>Deaths

Sometimes i just get bored of winning (Yes Tronics)So i'll just play sh*t on purpose, who knows about them ones?! Get the other ppls cofidence up so they can give you a challenge.Do that on Pro as well.Did that to Sho case bare times laugh.gif

Guest haze-e

My COD4 is on a madness. The Xbox scratched it up maaaaaaad.Keeps on being unreadable. Might have to actually pay Gamestation to fix it. I cant lose COD4 at all.

Sometimes i just get bored of winning (Im over Slick.)So i'll just play sh*t on purpose, who knows about them ones?! Get the other ppls cofidence up so they can give you a challenge.I get so bored I just use my Deagle and I still come in a respectable position (no Gayle, Nemesis and them man there).

My COD4 is on a madness. The Xbox scratched it up maaaaaaad.Keeps on being unreadable. Might have to actually pay Gamestation to fix it. I cant lose COD4 at all.
Mine has done exactly the same. I know it should be mint but the console has scratched it up to f*ck. If I load it straight up its sound but if I go back to the dashboard and den load it again; disc unreadable EVERY time.

u tried cleanin the disc with a little water and some tissue? start from the centre and go out wards NEVER wipe in a circular motioni thought my halo disc was scratched cos levels wouldnt load but it was just dirt

Guest haze-e
u tried cleanin the disc with a little water and some tissue? start from the centre and go out wards NEVER wipe in a circular motioni thought my halo disc was scratched cos levels wouldnt load but it was just dirt
Fam. Theres a scratch on the disc that circles around. KMTI knew there was some bullshit from when i would go to desktop, Open the drawer and the disc would come out spinning.Pisstakes.

Fam. Theres a scratch on the disc that circles around. KMTI knew there was some bullshit from when i would go to desktop, Open the drawer and the disc would come out spinning.Pisstakes.
lol yea my halo use to spin barehappenin with call of duty now sometimes as well sad.gif*fears the worst*

same thing happened to my bredrins gears of warhe got gamestation to fix it stillit only costs like £2 i think.

Guest djbmc

tescos sell this sh*t that can repair it. The scratch won't have affected the data, only the protective surface, tescos sell this stuff that softens the plastic so that u can polish it up again, so that the lazer can reflect off the data un-interrupted. I used it on my GTA:san andreas.