Numero001

Official reccomend Dancehall/ Reggae thread

Well that other thread was legendary. Had bare links and every single hot tune from the past year in there but bwoy, cyan complain jus' haffi bill back.Anyway, hottest riddim for me at the mo is Stephen's Day Break Riddim. Mavado piece and Kartel piece mad.Jah Cure on The Mission sound good as well. Found a very nice melody and was nice to hear him on a dacehall riddim

Uppage please.Someone up that tune''Exercise everyday and im still not fit, my kids are hungry and i aint got sh*t.......''

Also, De Marco & Busy- Protect me oh Father is a nice tune
Yeah Face-to-Face is bigI heard DeMarco got a deal with Koch

Here's a couple more tune's some old, some new. (Zip file)http://www.sendspace.com/file/i98268TracklistingErup - Click mi finga (Gearbox Riddim)Gyptian - I can feel your pain - (Cloud Nine Riddim)Sean Paul ft. Shabba Ranx & Erup - Baby (Cloud Nine Riddim)Fyahkin - You're My Lady (Cloud Nine Riddim)I-Wayne - Book of Life (Cloud Nine Riddim)Munga - Bad Like I (Sweat Riddim)Munga - Bad From Mi Born (Guardian Angel riddim)Jah Cure - Love Is (Seasons Riddim)Jah cure - StickyAlozade ft Mr Vegas - Smoke an Acre (Bullet Riddim)Buju Banton - DriverBuju Banton - NothingSizzla - Holding FirmSizzla - Take Myself AwaySizzla Ft. Rihanna - Give Me A Try ( Remix)Busy Signal - Nah go jail againDemarco - Fallen SoldiersTaurus Riley - She's RoyalTanya Stephens - It's A PityTanya Stephens - The Streets

Sticky this room at least so i don't have 2 search for it. Erm these songs please.Munga *(i think) ''if i ever forget to give thanks Jah please remind me''Someone '' *Gunshot* Police and teeth ina shoot out...''Mavodo '' What the gangsta life is like............From your mudda woomb, bombawhole you a lay down ina tomb.......Kill ya soon you tek badman ting fi cartoon, mi have mi gun from mi inna classroom, Mi have mi gun and step, step pon bwoy like crep, to di hills and valley of death....him cyann sell me out like Jesus Christ of Nazareth''Movado ''which gyal''

Guest haze-e
Mavodo '' What the gangsta life is like............From your mudda woomb, bombawhole you a lay down ina tomb.......Kill ya soon you tek badman ting fi cartoon, mi have mi gun from mi inna classroom, Mi have mi gun and step, step pon bwoy like crep, to di hills and valley of death....him cyann sell me out like Jesus Christ of Nazareth''
Movado - Life of a G (Shootout Riddim)mavado - life of a g _shoot out riddim_.mp3 - 2.53MB

Mavodo '' What the gangsta life is like............From your mudda woomb, bombawhole you a lay down ina tomb.......Kill ya soon you tek badman ting fi cartoon, mi have mi gun from mi inna classroom, Mi have mi gun and step, step pon bwoy like crep, to di hills and valley of death....him cyann sell me out like Jesus Christ of Nazareth''
Movado - Life of a G (Shootout Riddim)mavado - life of a g _shoot out riddim_.mp3 - 2.53MB
SAFE!!Beenie man - on the Beehive riddim '' Mi born outta mi mudda so mi nar push mi head inna na p*ssy/Pumpy''

sup bashment listenrzrecommend a sizzla album plzalways liked his tunes that iv heard through bredrins + ravin but never actually took some time out to listen to any of his albums.