The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

Bugle - What I'm gon dohttp://www.sendspace.com/file/m9kmhjAnymore requests?
Big tune....love this track, if u got anything else on this level that u couldup/recommend wud b big..safe
When i get home i'll upload some Demarco and next Bugle tunes
Oh yeah I was meant to upload Face To Face. Swear down Busy ah di bawss. Man's flow, lyrics and concepts are different levelsDid anyone hear about the big concert in July? Tarrus Riley, Queen Ifrica, Etana, Luciano and I think it's Cocoa Tea.Tune ID, Morgan Heritage got one tune about going around the ghetto's but I cant remember what its called. They talk about going to TG, Stanpipe and them and its basically starts off with some dude asking why people are frowning and they are taking the person on a trip and asking if there's anything to smile about. Tune is f*ck*ng sick.

Big tune....love this track, if u got anything else on this level that u couldup/recommend wud b big..safe
Oh yeah I was meant to upload Face To Face. Swear down Busy ah di bawss. Man's flow, lyrics and concepts are different levelsDid anyone hear about the big concert in July? Tarrus Riley, Queen Ifrica, Etana, Luciano and I think it's Cocoa Tea.Tune ID, Morgan Heritage got one tune about going around the ghetto's but I cant remember what its called. They talk about going to TG, Stanpipe and them and its basically starts off with some dude asking why people are frowning and they are taking the person on a trip and asking if there's anything to smile about. Tune is f*ck*ng sick.
Is it tune your talking about?http://www.mediafire.com/?59tgoycdmez

Is it tune your talking about?http://www.mediafire.com/?59tgoycdmez
Yeah thats the flippin teyune blaaad!!! How old is it? I heard it on Choice which I usually associate with being late but I know since they build back they're on dis ting!

Vid is tight, Mr X. did alright still. Gullyside did look bad though. Not sure how this will catch on and next vid needs to be Touch The Road. Cant see radio picking this up and TV I'm not sure about either but all the best for di 'Gully Gad'

| Mavado drops 'Last Night' video and records for Obama11 Mar 2008 | by K'riqJamaican dancehall artiste David ‘Mavado’ Brooks' long-awaited video for hit single Last Night, directed by famed director Little X, has now been officially released. The video premiered on HYPE TV last Friday night and is now available to view on the web.There are two versions of the cinematic video, one edited, the other a hardcore movie-like clip. The clean version is the only one online at the moment, with the X-rated version being released on Thursday on the net. Plans are also underway for the video for On the Rock, for which Mavado's camp are hoping Jay Z will make an appearance."We will be getting the track for Mavado's upcoming album, which we hope to drop by May," manager Julian Jones-Griffith told One876Entertainment.com. "Whether or not we can get Jay Z for the video depends on a lot of factors - he's about to go on tour and he also didn’t even do a video for the last single from his own album but we are working on it same way."Jones-Griffith added that Mavado will be making some appearances on the tour alongside Jay Z to perform the song, which is in rotation on HOT 97 and getting a lot of spins across the country. Those dates will be announced soon.During a recent promotional tour of New York, Mavado was asked to contribute to an official Barack Obama mixtape being put together by Russell Simmons and Green Lantern that will be used as part of Obama's presidential campaign. Mavado cleverly flipped his popular On the Rock track to fit the occasion.Amongst other contributors to the mixtape are Lenny Kravitz, Kanye West, Jay Z, Common and Mos Def. 100,000 copies of the CD will be printed and given away as part of the campaign.Heavily booked out, Mavado will be making an appearance this week for the Spring Breakers in Negril, before going on to Brooklyn then Foota Hype's dance in Miami, before joining Bounty Killer in the U.K. for some dates. Mavado has just returned to Jamaica from a sold-out show in Queens and is in the studio putting the finishing touches to his sophomore album.
Thats how man dem are movingThe vid done by Little X. Lol at the edit of lyrics. Like I said in this and the dancehall thread before, I dont see this catching on and I'm sceptical about TV and Radio picking this up. He's abit too raw but hey, as long as he's getting some pee, good on him. Tami Chyn is who I see as doing suttin next. Maybe even Demarco. The rest are a bit hood or hard to understand but hopefully they bussThe Rasta reggae people them should get more shine though.

Don Carleon new riddim Double Joint ah gwarn wid tings. Assasin "Dont bruk di one way..Ah weh yuh tek dat road dehAnd Jah never mek it fi dat'Im only mek it fi di ____ fi come out deh"And Bounty Killer murders it.Next riddim is the Go-Go produced by Bobby Konders, White man from Hot 97. Did the Salsa riddim in about 2003/2004 which featured 'Gone A Lead' by TOK. Matterhorn have a piece on there called 'Tour Guide' where he bigs up all hoods in US, UK then Jamaica

• User changed the title to The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread