The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

come back from trinidad last week and the riddims that are murking it over there are...Sandfly, unfinished business, work out, tear up jeans, drum lane,farin,trouble mekka autopsywild outpepper potand anything by Queen Ifrica!
come like they are more ahead than JA. I only heard tear up jeans on radio, not even when at street dances.Farin/wild out/trouble meka aint gettin any rotation that i can remember

come back from trinidad last week and the riddims that are murking it over there are...Sandfly, unfinished business, work out, tear up jeans, drum lane,farin,trouble mekka autopsywild outpepper potand anything by Queen Ifrica!
come like they are more ahead than JA. I only heard tear up jeans on radio, not even when at street dances.Farin/wild out/trouble meka aint gettin any rotation that i can remember
Shiit. Thats wrong. Hopefully UPT dances aint like that boy. Saying that, the street dances I went to seemed to play more older stuff than the new stuff. UPT is just bare new riddim. Their old skool mainly starts from Jiggy era, Chrome, Mad Instruments, Dancehall Rock and them riddim. Only heard Bruk Out at one dance for the whole time I was there and that was at RTI. Whereas I only heard Artillery couple times at the street ones and that was the riddim of the moment in UPT. They played Air Wave and Gully Creature but they cross the border 'cause they sound like proper dancehall that the older crowd can appreciate. Thanks the both of you tho, I was worried thinking there havent been riddims this year but I was wrong. Seeing them listed helps me see there has. Not a touch on 07 for me yet

In two mind. Was considering but I'm gonna try catch them man in yard. When is it?Going to the Tarrus Riley, Queen Ifrica, Etana, Luciano and Tony Rebel one for deff tho. Dat aggo mud.
also this event u speak of sound heavy, could u send me a flyer or summin'..
tarrusriley08_uk_a.jpgAny fan of Roots Reggae should know that they are hitting this concert

In two mind. Was considering but I'm gonna try catch them man in yard. When is it?Going to the Tarrus Riley, Queen Ifrica, Etana, Luciano and Tony Rebel one for deff tho. Dat aggo mud.
also this event u speak of sound heavy, could u send me a flyer or summin'..
tarrusriley08_uk_a.jpgAny fan of Roots Reggae should know that they are hitting this concert
if i went to that, i would have to grow some dreadlocks in double quick time

Shiit. Thats wrong. Hopefully UPT dances aint like that boy. Saying that, the street dances I went to seemed to play more older stuff than the new stuff. UPT is just bare new riddim. Their old skool mainly starts from Jiggy era, Chrome, Mad Instruments, Dancehall Rock and them riddim. Only heard Bruk Out at one dance for the whole time I was there and that was at RTI. Whereas I only heard Artillery couple times at the street ones and that was the riddim of the moment in UPT. They played Air Wave and Gully Creature but they cross the border 'cause they sound like proper dancehall that the older crowd can appreciate. Thanks the both of you tho, I was worried thinking there havent been riddims this year but I was wrong. Seeing them listed helps me see there has. Not a touch on 07 for me yet
I never heard tear up jeans in a rave but it was all over the radio on most stations out there...Wild out was gettin rinsed but only the busy (my world) and ele/dr evil versions.. (suprised dr evil was gettin shown mad love out there)...Farin got a nice response as well...but unfinished business and work out were def the top 2 selected out there...and its true 001 so far this year aint nothing on last year... the riddims aint touching last year yet and also this time last year anything movado/munga touched turned to gold..

Well now that Mavado is a free man he can fully focus on making them big tunes.Have you heard that horrible song where hes tryna spit like some Yank? Talking about "Wrist blingin', neck blingin'..." Shouldnt have left the studio.Also who's heard Flo Rida, Mavado, Jr. Reid and Jah Cure? Tune sounds alright you know. Was quite impressed.We need that old topic back, I made some sick predictions in there. Pon Di Edge and Click Mi Finger being the two that stick out. Not sure if I'm On The Rock was in this one but I think that was a given. Tunes a f*ckin beast

• 4 weeks later...
Oh and who sings that song "Somebody stop me before I kill this man"? It's some woman but her name + song title eludes me. Tune bad
It's by some woman called Melanie 'Syren' Hall. Tunes bigCall me late but I am feeling 'Blind To You' by Collie Buddz. Black Chiney are so serious

Oh and who sings that song "Somebody stop me before I kill this man"? It's some woman but her name + song title eludes me. Tune bad
It's by some woman called Melanie 'Syren' Hall. Tunes big. I dont think she's JamaicanCall me late but I am feeling 'Blind To You' by Collie Buddz. Black Chiney are so seriousOh and as you can see I've changed the title.Reccomend single songs in here. Riddims get individual topics

Infrared riddim sounds aite, pretty sure it's the same producer as Back Ache riddim.Well the beat is sounding good but I haven't heard any decent cuts yet.
Na backache is don corleone, infared is h2o ( previously made bluetooth )the leftside riddim someone was asking about with the busy choon is called heart strings. i can up if needed. christopher martin piece is big

Oh so thats how it looks. I'm not feeling the way certain man are pulling off these dances in that fruity way man.Anyway, Elephant Man's 'Sweep' tune on the Self-Defence is better IMO.Was that vid shot at Bembe?
ALIEEEEEEEi thought i was the only one that was thinking...."These man looking a lil too chich with these move"...

Demarco - Send dem home - Trenches Riddimhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/x74i3jBling Dawg and Demarco - Dun Dem - Trenches Riddimhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/agu2bi movado - gimme a callhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/2nj7qu gyptian - more and more ( magical riddim ):http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gbxhdgyptian - this love ( show love riddim ):http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrx6qugyptian - keep your calm ( drop it riddim ):http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhl8pk my uploads will not be slept on. where is this quad place?

Does Serani or Bugle have any mixtape or album cos i cant find nuffin from them manall on one mix
ive got Bugle's Daseca mixtape... i must say it is actually very sick. i can send on when i get the chance.Serani aint released a proper mixtape, just a promo with some of his tracks

Does Serani or Bugle have any mixtape or album cos i cant find nuffin from them manall on one mix
ive got Bugle's Daseca mixtape... i must say it is actually very sick. i can send on when i get the chance.Serani aint released a proper mixtape, just a promo with some of his tracks
Upload na!!!! please!!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • User changed the title to The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread