The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

capleton concert was serious the fire man done this thing as usual...pissed 1/2 the artist came late and didn't even perform....
f*ck*ng pissed. I didnt even feel to go to that 'cause I thought it would be pie. I heard he was rubbish when he came over last year but i heard it from olders. Who didnt perform? What was I-Wayne saying, 'cah I hear he wasnt all that back in the day, but he's a big artist

Right, i'm going JA for 2 weeks on 27th May.. need to know all the big stage shows/dances gwarnin.Is there a website promoting tings?, or it is just a ting where i have to buy the Gleaner wen im out there and see if anything is advertised?Cos its so long not knowing wa gwarn & then u randomly drive past one of them Black Billboards in Flourencent pink and green writing, and you take your time to read it, and find out that event was 6 weeks ago :S

Right, i'm going JA for 2 weeks on 27th May.. need to know all the big stage shows/dances gwarnin.Is there a website promoting tings?, or it is just a ting where i have to buy the Gleaner wen im out there and see if anything is advertised?Cos its so long not knowing wa gwarn & then u randomly drive past one of them Black Billboards in Flourencent pink and green writing, and you take your time to read it, and find out that event was 6 weeks ago :S
LMAO them boards are jokes. Usually wrapped around some telephone post lol.rockwildaz.com is the best for UpTown parties

The promo's yeah?Badman. PM me and tell me where you got it from else I'll be here all day
Yeah the promos, I got all of Riddim driven and everything ever pressed on Greensleeves lol, I paid to get them though, ain't expensive, i'll PM you the link though.

The promo's yeah?Badman. PM me and tell me where you got it from else I'll be here all day
Yeah the promos, I got all of Riddim driven and everything ever pressed on Greensleeves lol, I paid to get them though, ain't expensive, i'll PM you the link though.
yeah, sen on that PM to me as well bro