The Official Dancehall / Reggae Thread

Numero001

Yeah the prie was big stillTune IDOn the Buzz riddim, everyones heard it and it gets the craziest forwards but I dont have it nor do I know who its by"I am not afraid shot a b****boy"
I think that's Singer J - Buss your gunUnfortunately i dont have it.
There ya gohttp://www.zshare.net/audio/9441138fa536c9/The amount of riddims I have on my computer is ridiculous, need to do a cleanout.

thats a f*ck*ng big look for him...and he will almost certainly hvae some of his tunes on the game if hes doing music for the trailer...they didn't even use one of his tune they got man to do a dub.
Mavado to di f*ck*ng Worl' mi sehSee when man was hyping, this is why! I saw the potential to transcend the genre.BRB making new hype topic

Oh yeah forgot to say Mavado may have caught a case on gun charge. f*ck*ng pissed if he's guilty. He aint never gonna be able to come back. They looking for any excuse
bruv i know he got arrested at the airport as soon as he land but im going yard in july for 3 weeks gonna be f*ck*ng sick bare stageshow me a go

Oh yeah forgot to say Mavado may have caught a case on gun charge. f*ck*ng pissed if he's guilty. He aint never gonna be able to come back. They looking for any excuse
bruv i know he got arrested at the airport as soon as he land but im going yard in july for 3 weeks gonna be f*ck*ng sick bare stageshow me a go
I'm meant to be touching down them times as well. You reaching SumFest? You should hit Fully Loaded, line-ups always sick

My riddim right now. Serani, 'Vado, Busy fyoo pieces and the Killa pieces are all big tunes. Bling Dawg and Demarco not as big as the rest though. Currently the strongest riddim as far as number of quality songs on a riddim by far at the mo

My riddim right now. Serani, 'Vado, Busy fyoo pieces and the Killa pieces are all big tunes. Bling Dawg and Demarco not as big as the rest though. Currently the strongest riddim as far as number of quality songs on a riddim by far at the mo
big riddim....been banging it for a while...Money changerrrrrrr

"hey girlll a long time me a look you.."biggest piece.Im surprised numero, a few weeks ago you were saying you preferred Daybreak to this still.PS Who Else is going Clash tomorrow?PPS, Ravers Clavers are supposedly at Dutty Fridays tonight, so i will reach

"hey girlll a long time me a look you.."biggest piece.Im surprised numero, a few weeks ago you were saying you preferred Daybreak to this still.PS Who Else is going Clash tomorrow?PPS, Ravers Clavers are supposedly at Dutty Fridays tonight, so i will reach
Argh your joking! I'm busy tonight. I need to see the Nuh Linga live to catch it proper. Whats Dutty Fridays saying anyway, still getting nuff people?Getting my tix today.Yeah DayBreak is still mad, but the consistancy and bounce of this riddim is madddd. Had it for a while but I wasnt toooo hot on it. It's more of a hol' a medz riddim or find a girl a get a slow whine. Day Break is straight hype, gunfinger affair and watching gyal do fast whine in the video light.

Argh your joking! I'm busy tonight. I need to see the Nuh Linga live to catch it proper. Whats Dutty Fridays saying anyway, still getting nuff people?Getting my tix today.Yeah DayBreak is still mad, but the consistancy and bounce of this riddim is madddd. Had it for a while but I wasnt toooo hot on it. It's more of a hol' a medz riddim or find a girl a get a slow whine. Day Break is straight hype, gunfinger affair and watching gyal do fast whine in the video light.
I aint been dutty fridays for a few weeks, but my friend went last week and said he did a front flip onto a chick, so i presume its still sick lolIs it one of dem riddims where you would bend over a gyal and [bernie Mac] Stir it like motherf*cking coffee [/bernie Man]

False alarm, me aggo deh dehDid you listen Robbo's show last night in the past night, mic man? Everyone apart Senitinal was on there. Sammy and Simon/Mighty Crown, Squingy, Trooper, Rodigan, Matterhorn and Panther. Was kinda good still. Bait BBC wouldnt allow much banter but they still snuck it in a bit though