Quick Four Four UK Garage Mix

Sinister

New look forum, thought I'd up a mix. Ain't touched decks in a while so don't watch the mixing in places.I used Goldwave to record the mix and set it to 30 mins, usually if I go over it still records, but this time stopped at exactly 30 mins, so the final track got cut short. I just faded it out.Tracklisting:01 - Kano - Nobody Don't Dance No More (Remix) (Nite Nite E.P.)[679 Recordings]02 - Artifact - Touch Me (From Russia With Dubz (Chapter 2))[solo Recordings]03 - Duncan Powell - Something Wrong (The Something Wrong E.P.)[stereohype Recordings]04 - Wookie Vs. Jill Scott - Golden (Wookie Remix) [White Label]05 - Will Phillips - In Love With You (Will One Takeover E.P.)[stereohype Recordings]06 - SKT - I'm Sprung (SKT Remix) [White Label]07 - One Dark Martian - It Doesn't Have To Be (Will One Takeover E.P.)[True Tiger Recordings]08 - Artifact - Bad (So Good) (From Russia With Dubz (Chapter 1))[solo Recordings]09 - Nina Jayne - Circles (Delinquent "Nu Soul" Refix) [spoilt Rotten Entertainment]10 - Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name (Qualifide Remix) [unofficial White Label Release]11 - Sugar Beetz - Evening Dies (Pure & Sweet E.P.)[2tuf 4u Records]12 - DJ Silkie - Strawberries (Sign Of Da Future E.P.)[Anti-Social Entertainments]

http://rapidshare.com/files/95639950/01-Storm_Damager-Quick_Four_4_UK_Garage_Mix.rar.html

Feedback appreciated innit.Bless...

Listend to it - its pretty big and the mixings quite tight in most placesNice one
Safe for the feedback.Someones asked me to burn it to CD for them. Does anyone know how to create a .cue file for a mix?Don't really wanna split it up cos then it'll have gaps in between.Bless...

Listend to it - its pretty big and the mixings quite tight in most placesNice one
Safe for the feedback.Someones asked me to burn it to CD for them. Does anyone know how to create a .cue file for a mix?Don't really wanna split it up cos then it'll have gaps in between.Bless...
Get a cue file from a scene released mp3.open it in text editor... change the title and name and file name to the name of your file...then just edit the track times to the times of your mixes and deleted the exess tracks from the txt file.then save as .cue and stick it in the same folder as ur mp3.