Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

u dunno what a pirouette is because you didnt finish school you dunce

lol @ you

im 2nd year in uni doing business economics mate

/

allow your recent resentment towards me because i basically told you about yourself and ur art and design white chums

/

dunno how people even take u serious with that barnet on ur head

LOOOL

tranny k u pussyhole how did u tell me about my self? u said o guy came to my uni and had me up or something then called me a sweet boy :/ my hair is in cainrow 80% of the time maybe 2 plaits like snoop or in a bunch, stop commenting on my hair u poofter dun kno when i rocked a fro nobody told me nuttin cept bitches wanting a feel

they dont do art and design at my uni but atleast my white friends are not getting head off men or getting chief'd up for £50 by a yout

u can make stuff up about me and pass them off as genuine sends but we all know about you and yours mate

• Upvote 2

LOOOL

tranny k u pussyhole how did u tell me about my self? u said o guy came to my uni and had me up or something then called me a sweet boy :/my hair is in cainrow 80% of the time maybe 2 plaits like snoop or in a bunch, stop commenting on my hair u poofter dun kno when i rocked a fro nobody told me nuttin cept bitches wanting a feel

they dont do art and design at my uni but atleast my white friends are not getting head off men or getting chief'd up for £50 by a yout

u can make stuff up about me and pass them off as genuine sends but we all know about you and yours mate

:/