na she keep it black on black imo.

not too fond of this mixing stuff

what's the problem?

Merely a reflection of multi-cultural Britain

black chicks generally keep it black tbh

not necessarily true.

It is actually. Keyword: Generally

Guest Lisa Turtle

i saw that, but i'm still saying its not NECESSARILY true, from what i have seen a lot of girls aren't sticking to just black men anymore.

Guest Triple XXX
EastEnders is to re-shoot a scene involving Lucas and a prostitute in the wake of the Bradford murders.

In an episode to be shown next week, the troubled character was to be seen picking up a girl in a red light area and attempting to strangle her.

A spokeswoman said it would "ensure we do not cause distress to the families involved in these tragic events".

Student Stephen Griffiths has been charged with the murders of three female sex workers in Bradford.

"EastEnders storylines are written many months in advance and any similarity to real life events is coincidental," said the spokeswoman.

But she added that this was an exceptional occasion when changes would need to be made.

Preacher Lucas, played by Don Gilet, has been involved in a number of hard-hitting storylines.

The planned storyline was to see him pick up a young woman called Jade from a red light area, asking her to pray for forgiveness and then apparently attacking her.

Wednesday night's edition of Coronation Street was postponed in the wake of the Cumbria shootings as it was to feature an ongoing armed siege.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10226614.stm

ffs

Guest Triple XXX

wtf is wrong with Lucy tho? i aint been watchin it long to know the backstory but she seems f*cked up

kinda reminds me of one of my ex's always makin up sh*t for attention

f*ckin bitch