Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Burying Max is stupid. Its gonna piss him off. We all know Max is a smug f*cker and is gonna get his revenge on them both.And why is Sean acting like a little lovesick bitch for Tanya? That fat old bird is disgustingly past her sell by date.
Them episodes are gonna be funny.

claire would get a good jookin. and dawn den tanyaden chelsea, stacey & preeti maxs daughter is growing niceley! .....yeees very nice (rubs hands together)
laugh.gif
i swear, i thought i was the only one who noticed and felt seedy bout it....if i was in eastenders, besides drawin anything else, id befriend lauren for wen she grows up a bit and is in need of the sum support :D (no peedzzz)

claire would get a good jookin. and dawn den tanyaden chelsea, stacey & preeti maxs daughter is growing niceley! .....yeees very nice (rubs hands together)
laugh.gif
i swear, i thought i was the only one who noticed and felt seedy bout it....if i was in eastenders, besides drawin anything else, id befriend lauren for wen she grows up a bit and is in need of the sum support :D (no peedzzz)
lauren is skinny as f*ck!shits disgusting

laugh.gif
SHES A KID! (ya peado) lol

laugh.gif
lol shes 14 u numnut, potential is there for her to become sumin nice...from time ive seen sum girls makin sum transitions from brass to nice within them growin years, means anythings possible lol.

laugh.gif
lol shes 14 u numnut, potential is there for her to become sumin nice...from time ive seen sum girls makin sum transitions from brass to nice within them growin years, means anythings possible lol.
lucy is 14, n shes not skinny like that.lauren is skinny skinny, like she looks like a pencil. some gangly ass mother f*cker! bitch will get cut

laugh.gif
lucy is 14, n shes not skinny like that.lauren is skinny skinny, like she looks like a pencil. some gangly ass mother f*cker! bitch will get cut
ye but lucy aint exactly developed, she looks like a kid.when there 18+ then u can make a point.lol obviously lauren could turn out to be the same jus bit older lookin, n stay skinny, BUT there is potential if she gained a bit of meat. she has a pretty face.