Guest Swiftie

Eastenders

If Tayna goes back to Max... oh my gosh she deserves it if he cheats again.. some women dont learn
*Spolier*Tanya n Sean bury Max 6 ft deep, alive in a coffin. Coz thatshis worse nightmare, going back to what Jim did to him when he was younger. Tanya wants to to get him back, and this is possible the worse way ever.

If Tayna goes back to Max... oh my gosh she deserves it if he cheats again.. some women dont learn
*Spolier*Tanya n Sean bury Max 6 ft deep, alive in a coffin. Coz thatshis worse nightmare, going back to what Jim did to him when he was younger. Tanya wants to to get him back, and this is possible the worse way ever.
lolo if its true

Does she dead him

Does she dead him
Yeah

Does she dead him
Yeah
what did jim do to him?

Does she dead him
Yeah
what did jim do to him?
On Max's 13th birthday Jim locked him in a coffin, or something like that.p.s. i think he dies, well unless he been practicing his 1 inch punch......LOL

thats fcukedwhen this meant to happen?

thats fcukedwhen this meant to happen?
Easter Time

since when did shirley have a dogand surely max would smell sex on tanya

it's not shirley's, it's roxy'sf*ck knows why phil was walking it thoughi'm still wondering when ricky n bianca are back...i swear it was meant to be during feb

na its roxie's dog init, phil took it walkies from the pub....and ye i thot dat would be bait, mans wife, and she jus had sex, and he cant even spot a thing.....dopey c*nt.

Guest mattthernbsinger

eastenders will get better when ricky and bianca come back

Burying Max is stupid. Its gonna piss him off. We all know Max is a smug f*cker and is gonna get his revenge on them both.And why is Sean acting like a little lovesick bitch for Tanya? That fat old bird is disgustingly past her sell by date.