Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

I hope Tanya gets found out and gets dun over or summin.
lol why would u want dat..its good she is finally the one playin the games insted of max doin it, he has had it coming a long time...but dunno whether she will pull it off.seans gettin dragged along still.
It's all gettin a bit long now tbh How silly can max be to sign over everythiing *remebers this is eastenders, my question = void*I know he cheated but taking EVERYTHING including his THREE kids (which every/most parents love and cherish).Deserves to get jumped, lily allen smile video style, its only right.But I think she's gonna get away with it but Max finds her and sean. and lol @ sean gettin involved any add on.

lol why would u want dat..its good she is finally the one playin the games insted of max doin it, he has had it coming a long time...but dunno whether she will pull it off.seans gettin dragged along still.
First time ive seen a dude stand up for tanyaImagine your wife wouldn't see your children, the children aint got nfn to do wid there relationship.Max aint stupid and he would NEVER let tanya have him on smash.Max doesnt die so u know suttins popping off after, he always gets his way

It's all gettin a bit long now tbh How silly can max be to sign over everythiing *remebers this is eastenders, my question = void*I know he cheated but taking EVERYTHING including his THREE kids (which every/most parents love and cherish).Deserves to get jumped, lily allen smile video style, its only right.But I think she's gonna get away with it but Max finds her and sean. and lol @ sean gettin involved any add on.
Rah did he actually do it ?i swear he canceled it

Rah did he actually do it ?i swear he canceled it
Dunno haven't seen it this week.But I'd imagine he cancelled cus I swear his bro told him 2 watch out for Tanya.

First time ive seen a dude stand up for tanyaImagine your wife wouldn't see your children, the children aint got nfn to do wid there relationship.Max aint stupid and he would NEVER let tanya have him on smash.Max doesnt die so u know suttins popping off after, he always gets his way
ok its only a soap, and this arguement isnt really gona hold any weight from time the example is ficticious....max is smarter than tanya so he should get one over her, if they play it to the characters they have built.....obviously bein a man, id be overly pissed at such a low blow, using the kids to get back at me, taking them for sum puppets...BUT that said, max is a wanker, and im not. from time he had an affair when he had tanya and a happy home, to top it off she was half his age, and even worse his sons fiance...lmao at thinking that doesnt hold sum serious reprecussion, straight up pisstake of his whole family.ders nuffin that can be said init to justify doing that, even tryna justify an affair is pointless, total boyage of a marriage, but CERTAIN people could worm their way back to normality from dat.but like i said, its a fictional example init.

if i was ian i would of done more than slapped her an wouldn't of said sorry
i dont wanna get racist ye (and imo it isnt), but i find the parents who let this kind of f*ckery go on and dont ACTIVELY DISCIPLINE their children are usually white..thats in no way shape or form a generalisation, but ian fits the bill for that kind of parent.wtf is man on, he needed to slap up lucy from the begining, ive seen a million things she has done that deserved a slap...maybe if he did she would learn and be shook to cross him again...that sort of disrespect deserves murder lol. he should of kicked her out.

if i was ian i would of done more than slapped her an wouldn't of said sorry
i dont wanna get racist ye (and imo it isnt), but i find the parents who let this kind of f*ckery go on and dont ACTIVELY DISCIPLINE their children are usually white..thats in no way shape or form a generalisation, but ian fits the bill for that kind of parent.wtf is man on, he needed to slap up lucy from the begining, ive seen a million things she has done that deserved a slap...maybe if he did she would learn and be shook to cross him again...that sort of disrespect deserves murder lol. he should of kicked her out.
That time when man raised hsi hand to her and there was almsot a police enquiry