Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Very pissed off with Tanya what the fukk is she playing at??? all throwing up and stuff!!! she cant be serious! I knew she would not be able to handle all of that. she cant disconnect herself so that basically tells all........... one way or another she would have flopped, if she didnt go back for him (and i cant believe he was still alive after all that time!!!) she would have folded like paper when the police started sniffing around, look how bait she was acting when Bradders and Lauren were asking questions Sean needs to beat her ass for what she did! RUBBISH EPISODE

Very pissed off with Tanya what the fukk is she playing at??? all throwing up and stuff!!! she cant be serious! I knew she would not be able to handle all of that. she cant disconnect herself so that basically tells all........... one way or another she would have flopped, if she didnt go back for him (and i cant believe he was still alive after all that time!!!) she would have folded like paper when the police started sniffing around, look how bait she was acting when Bradders and Lauren were asking questions Sean needs to beat her ass for what she did! RUBBISH EPISODE
U watching it commenting on it and feelign that strongly aobut it signals that it wa snot a rubbish episode

U watching it commenting on it and feelign that strongly aobut it signals that it wa snot a rubbish episode
lol init.tanya is jus dum and has lost any sense she had, the fact that she even thought to sumin so mad and then convinced herself and sean that it was the right thing to do.....complete idiot. sean got taken for a mug bein used like that.

LOL I kinda felt sorry for max
Same here the way he was made to relive that. Ultimate pisstake to him.The way he broke down tho, cringeworthy
Episode was DEAD.
The way eastenders LOVES to focus on a polot for one/ many more eps is os boring.

Watch how Max makes a come back as the f*ckin rescue when Tanya's gettin it from Shaun...Boog ting.. rolleyes.gif
ye hope they dnt do this, i can see it happening tho.tanyas a c*nt still, seans a mug.btw swiftie....WHO THE f*ck IS DAT IN UR AVI FAM...im in need of more details, dat pose is callin my animal side lol.