Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Wednesday night's edition of Coronation Street was postponed in the wake of the Cumbria shootings as it was to feature an ongoing armed siege.

Timing of all this sh*t happening now is a pisstake. Ruining shows.

Anyone notice the mistake made

Darren said he was on the way to the pub to see Minty to Max when he was in his yard and the tickets were not mentioned but in the previous scene we saw Darren in he had already gone to the pub met minty and got world cup final tickets

when Im lean I get some next sixth sense

yeah he was meant to start killing prossies i read ahead couple weeks back but with this killing thing they have removed it off digital spy

he took the prossie to a deserted area forces her on her knees then makes her pray to god for forgivness then he would strangle them with rope or something cant remember

yeah he was meant to start killing prossies i read ahead couple weeks back but with this killing thing they have removed it off digital spy

he took the prossie to a deserted area forces her on her knees then makes her pray to god for forgivness then he would strangle them with rope or something cant remember

yeah i think this was meant to coincide with the teens going to the woods, and they were meant to discover her body or something i think

but it all got switched up

they are fully rinsing slang in eastenders now because of fatboy. allbeit with some outdated words, their tryna catch on which is good because its more realistic (not that eastenders is realistic anyways lol).

/

lucas is a sick guy. no wonder he doesnt give denise the pipe, he sneaks of to clubs and gets better looking p*ssy. living the ultimate double life - preacher and mild mannered by day, complete deviant by night.

Anyone notice the mistake made

Darren said he was on the way to the pub to see Minty to Max when he was in his yard and the tickets were not mentioned but in the previous scene we saw Darren in he had already gone to the pub met minty and got world cup final tickets

when Im lean I get some next sixth sense

Also spotted this. Eastenders Slippin' with the editing

Lol @ the fat boy and ian Beale dialogue 2day

am I the only 1 who wud smash N dash denises sister?

lol was thinkin the same thing

Met that woman once when she hosted an event my mum was singing in, shes actually as nuts as the character shes playing lol.