Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

its the thing though

you hear that someone has been shot or gangs fighting in the streets on london tonight allot of people instantly think black

you hear someone has been molesting children or is some weird kind of strangler you think white

you hear somone has been arrested on suspected of plotting to blow something up you think Asian now Irish dont even come into mind

when you hear about a rapist is the only time I am not sure on the race b4 the profile unless it was some freak rapist who wanted to keep the womens knickers then you know the dude is white

sad but true and we ALL do this its human nature

but to look beyond race

my brother asked me why dont we ever hear china man talk about they aint repped enough on tv them man just do their thing he was saying us blacks should take note and do our thing and stop begging white people for bring ins

• Upvote 3

its the thing though

you hear that someone has been shot or gangs fighting in the streets on london tonight allot of people instantly think black

you hear someone has been molesting children or is some weird kind of strangler you think white

you hear somone has been arrested on suspected of plotting to blow something up you think Asian now Irish dont even come into mind

when you hear about a rapist is the only time I am not sure on the race b4 the profile unless it was some freak rapist who wanted to keep the womens knickers then you know the dude is white

sad but true and we ALL do this its human nature

but to look beyond race

my brother asked me why dont we ever hear china man talk about they aint repped enough on tv them man just do their thing he was saying us blacks should take note and do our thing and stop begging white people for bring ins

cosign this

but one thing .. chinese poeple dnt have souls they are robotic human cybernetic organisms thats why they dnt complain

look at z lastboss his posts never contain anythin interestin or inspiring because emotion cannot be converted from binary

:lol: :lol: