IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

2-0 DOWN AT HALF TIMEI PULLED IT BACK TO 2-2BANGED IN ANOTHER 2HE SCORED ONEI KEPT THE BALL FOR 20 MINS WITH RONNIETHE FEELING I GOT WHEN I WAS 2-0 DOWN WAS MADI DONT KNOW WHAT WITH ME BUT I PLAYED BETTER WHEN THE PRESSURE WAS ON MEI SCREAMED WHEN I WENT 4-2 UP COZ I KNEW I WAS GOINMY MENTALITY>>>>>>>>DID IT FOR MY VIP2 PRO MANDEMDID IT FOR MY YIDS WHO WON AT WEMBLEYCOME ORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sho Case
tbh i now know im the best in england. swear i used to spank u on the pro6.macz too. my reign of terror was too much. lemme play for u i will win n we can split the p 60/40
alie thoughgunna b pissed when gundam wins it trusay i traned him up from early20mins with 1 player,y did u do thathow could he let u do thatmacz,i need 2 play u @ prou talk bare sh*t

tbh i now know im the best in england. swear i used to spank u on the pro6.macz too. my reign of terror was too much. lemme play for u i will win n we can split the p 60/40
alie thoughgunna b pissed when gundam wins it trusay i traned him up from early20mins with 1 player,y did u do thathow could he let u do thatmacz,i need 2 play u @ prou talk bare sh*t
dont mention my name again you fassyswear your like 17go studyany bitter guy

Guest Sho Case
dont mention my name again you fassyswear your like 17go studyany bitter guy
being 18>>> b597626e6c476a5a159ee81eb685a670.jpgany uneducated, spend ur evenings in the pub, after u run riot in 'town' with the chavs type of guystill,ure getting schooled by residue,not even gunna give u the bambino treatment