IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

Practise aint winning you the 50kmentality willif you go there all shook then you'll drop out 1st game
Finally someone who knows..I can play 100 games from now till the tourny, win all them games, and get knocked out the first game without even scoring A goal.Its offline remember lads, no more of them swag glicthes.Only thing i will have to improve is finishing my chances.

Practise aint winning you the 50kmentality willif you go there all shook then you'll drop out 1st game
Finally someone who knows..I can play 100 games from now till the tourny, win all them games, and get knocked out the first game without even scoring A goal.Its offline remember lads, no more of them swag glicthes.Only thing i will have to improve is finishing my chances.
basically.dont even watch that u an macz are the only non-regulars. there pure sick players who have never entered these tourny's (looks in the mirror)50k tho fam. life changing pees, can hop on the property ladder with that doughdo u take ur memory card with u for formations n that? thats suttin u could work on. tactics n sh*t

PLAY.com Live is set to be the best entertainment experience in the UK for 2008, showcasing all of the hottest entertainment and games titles being released within the next 12 months. The fantastic two-day event offers enjoyment for all the family, and will feature performances from great bands, appearances from celebrities and huge competition prizes, plus everyone gets a fantastic Play.com goody bag!Taking over Wembley Stadium for this interactive festival of fun, PLAY.com Live allows the most important people in the entertainment industry - that's YOU, the public - to try out titles months before they arrive in the PLAY.com warehouse!Getting there:Detailed travel information on how to get to Wembley Stadium is available from www.wembleystadium.com/gettingtowembley or by calling 0845 600 0555http://www.play.com/campaign.aspx?campaign...amp;match_type=BARE MAN ARE GUNNA BE THERE.I BETTER GET A VIP PASS.

didn't realise it was so soon.You man better be playing that sh*t 24-7. serious.
im trying my best to play 2 games a day.But they do nothing for me, i either win or lose. You can't really practice for these mans, if you're good enough you will hold it up.If i f*ck up badly in this, theres always next year laugh.gif I can be counted as one of the seeded as well lol