IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

Guest Sho Case
lol at macintosh sending. fair dues but ya nothing special, u was ducking me then got battered. shocase how did u fail to enter? boyed urself there son.how many games u have to play in wembley gundam?
have 2 buy pes2008 onlinei dont buy things onlinewasnt sure when i was getting 360+PS3 eitherwas bare longcz some1 i know bought it online from play.com+they r swagbut they wouldnt let me take their place

Guest Sho Case
lol shocaseu phailed theremy cv >>> your enitre family treedont be bitter coz your not where i am*back to the topic*got my game on sunday stillhopefully it goes well
failed with what?is that not u that i posted up?if it is,ure CV probably resembles the local indie grime groupiecool urself,if ure making moves u wouldnt need 2 reply

lol shocaseu phailed theremy cv >>> your enitre family treedont be bitter coz your not where i am*back to the topic*got my game on sunday stillhopefully it goes well
failed with what?is that not u that i posted up?if it is,ure CV probably resembles the local indie grime groupiecool urself,if ure making moves u wouldnt need 2 reply
failed at tryna grab some lolsyes that is me...minor like iv hid my boatdont assume kid dont get you anywhereabout kool myselfsome fruity guy

Guest Sho Case
failed at tryna grab some lolsyes that is me...minor like iv hid my boatdont assume kid dont get you anywhereabout kool myselfsome fruity guy
if i wanted 2 'grab some lols' i wouldve photoshopped it or made an obvious comparisson 2 between u+some famous geekjust keep building up ur CV with those blue peter badges

Just keep your mentality right bro.The feeling i was getting was 2-0 down couldn't even describe it. Playing with pressure >>>>Trust, brings out the best in you if you know what you're doing.Don't lose your head if you go 1 or even 2 down.

gundam bladill see u at wembley init went 1-0 down with a ronaldinho free kicketoo went round the keeper with a sweet through ball by henry to make it 1-1then henry made it 2-1 not long afterhalf time whistle blewi was playin so sh*t i was bare nervous shaking an sh*tgo to 83rd minute an i concede a f*ck*ng penalty2-287th minute i get a free kick on edge of box...do a short one had a shot keeper saved an went near the corner flag messi collected it passed it to edge of the box an deco screamed one inboy the hypeif id have lost though he would of got reported...took pics an everythingwhen he created the room he chose national an club teams...not jus club teams like it statesan when he was doing the rules he put on extra time an penalties...again not like what the rules state