IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

SickAlie, how nervous was you, i told my cuz to feel my heartbeat after the game, it was going mad!LMAODid you scream?! I did that, rags, when i scored my 3rd goal after being 2-0 down.
my armpits where sweating boyyylol iv got a sore throat stilli was bare pissed when i conceded the penaltybare shoutingan once i scored in 87th minute was getting hypethe worst is when it says stoppage time...the guy was on a break using reziws cutback solution managed to block it an it goes out for a cornerbare shaking...i knew he was gna do a short corner..intercepted an booted that ball as far as possible an the whistle blew

Its going to be a sick experience still. Gunna take bare pics and video. Gunna stay till the end if i even go out first round.If i come up runner ups ima be so pissed but ima ask to become an admin on PES rankings coz i will be better than there favourite fanactic fan boys.Watch out for My Moon and Star Diamond chain cuz

Its going to be a sick experience still. Gunna take bare pics and video. Gunna stay till the end if i even go out first round.If i come up runner ups ima be so pissed but ima ask to become an admin on PES rankings coz i will be better than there favourite fanactic fan boys.Watch out for My Moon and Star Diamond chain cuz
yeh i dnt even care if i get knocked out 1st round just wanted to make it to wembleywith it being on 360 an all got an even harder chancebut its gna be sick

If i knock him out, i will say to him that one was for Gambinono homo.
laugh.gifgambino when im there yeh bruv il send you one of them wish you where here postcards
LMAO, I will have my revenge if he turns up at the Manni HMV tournament aswell. Take some pics of the venue and that yea.

*hollas at toney for a "im a £50k pro champion how about you"* tee
Yea u can buy me a "I almost became a 50k pro champion" one with that 50 bags.
ill be your tutor for pro free of charge bruv
lol Your not that good!! laugh.gif
u dam rite, if u want lessons come to me. i'll show u how to beat guys 8-0, 8-1, 5-1 n ting macz cant f*ck wit me

*hollas at toney for a "im a £50k pro champion how about you"* tee
Yea u can buy me a "I almost became a 50k pro champion" one with that 50 bags.
ill be your tutor for pro free of charge bruv
lol Your not that good!! laugh.gif
u dam rite, if u want lessons come to me. i'll show u how to beat guys 8-0, 8-1, 5-1 n ting macz cant f*ck wit me
bruv your lag is disgustingyou've seen the video evidence now hush ur gums

Macz, Gundam does it really calculate in your head that your a few games away from 50 thousand pounds?
My cuz keeps saying this to me, i not even hyped about that. I was more hyped about going to Wembley. Once i get there though i know its going to be different.

Macz, Gundam does it really calculate in your head that your a few games away from 50 thousand pounds?
My cuz keeps saying this to me, i not even hyped about that. I was more hyped about going to Wembley. Once i get there though i know its going to be different.
That how i felt about winning the league at the start, knew the knockout rounds were gonna be different and hard to picture yourself holding a the 50k cheque.