IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

Post by Gambino's boy

Hey cats and kittens... hope you are all cool and had a nice weekend.As most of you will know, i have avoided posting on PESFan about this subject for the past few days. It has been very strange seeing 10's of pages written about things that doesn't really affect other people. I don't really know what to say to be honest, but im sure i will think of something.First, i guess i better tell my side of the play.com story seen as i have been asked not to post before now. The game did happen. I don't really care if Physchodude, Wallace, Keenan etc wanna deny that. It really doesn't phase me. I'm not going to drone on about it for ages because that is not what this post is for and it has become increasingly apparent over the past few hours that Konami have blatantly used this as a "reason" to give me a years ban. I mean c'mon, even if you are as desperate as Wallace is to win something instead of always bottling it... you know that Rob Mclean not being around till March 4th 2009 because he entered a false score is just stupid. But anyway. Here is what happened, i am not going to respond if sykes decides to post here or anyone wants to goad me. I really dont care if you believe me or if you want me to go to hell (hi Keenan. Whilst you are reading this, i just want to say, i am not angry at you. I know you dont care and are angry at me asking me to go to hell lol but i was never angry, i was more just disappointed when i was down all you could do is kick me in the face. I have no hard feelings or beef with you but if you wanna have them on me that is up to you. I am sorry for offending you.). The did happen. It did not finish 7-3 though so i shoudn't have inputted that score at all. I was 4-0 up on 43 or 44 minutes and Sykes disconnected. I paniced in the heat of the moment and instinctively and stupidly kept adding on goals to buy time... i didn't know what to do. I knew if i just said he dcd and had no proof then id have to replay. I wasn't up for that, so i tried to outsmart the cheat and cheating is not my game so it never worked. But you know what, even after all this got found out, i could have got out of all this pretty easily. I had people offering to say they modded the photos dates to get me out of trouble, i coulda said my camera date was broken, im sure i could have thought of something anyway. I'm not stupid, im a smart kid.The way Konami have responded to this situation is nothing short of a disgrace. For my honesty, i was asked what my story was, whilst blatantly being recorded or having what i was saying written or typed despite being told i wasn't. Konami are currently trying to decide whether or not i will be allowed to go to the European Championships for PES 2008. You know what, i earned my place there, i won that finals on PES6. Not this season, last season. I was told by a lot of people with more sense than me to be nice in emails to them in case they just threw me out and i was. But you know what... when i really thought about it... why should i be holding back. Sure i would love the holiday, it would be a great experience to go there and defend my European title... its like wow. But Konami have really disappointed me here. I dont mind being thrown out of the Play competition. That was half expected because of my lack of evidence i won 4-0 and things can only be based on facts, not what people say. Being thrown out of the play competition is one thing, being banned from rankings till March 2009, that is just plain pathetic. I realize some admins (barr, some others maybe) think good riddance but others have told me they think its just as much of a joke. I have even had a Konami employee tell me they think it is a joke.Lets address Wallace...If anyone wants to know what happened this morning. Wallace was rounding up any sheep he could to pressure them into telling Rankings this that and the next thing. He was pressuring people into getting me into trouble. Dont get me wrong, others have done things in this too but i dont know or care about most of them. Wallace was the guy i have just recruited into my team to play side by side with me. I was offered Spank, i was offered Butcher and i took Wallace. I am not saying i am against anyone reporting me for entering 7-3 etc what i am saying is you don't expect your own team mate to be going completely out of his way to try and get you in trouble. It was maybe a little stupid of me to trust Wallace with anything because i think it is blatantly obvious he doesn't care about anything or anyone other than winning. His desperation knows no bounds. On PES, i think he knows i have won more than he ever will. And outside PES, its not even worth talking about because there is no Wallace outside PES. If fnatic do not remove you just now, i doubt very much without a very good PES player guiding you that you will ever be good enough to prolong your stay in fnatic anyway. If you win the 50k competition, i will literally be sick. During this whole thing you completely ignored the fact that i could have actually been 4-0 up, you just ruthlessly got people to hassle rankings and try and completely forget that i could actually be telling the truth. When the end of the year comes and you have to look in the mirror, you will know what you done was morally wrong and that you were not the UK #1.Now i will address Konami ( i know you will be reading this, so i hope you see this bit)If i am banned for entering a "false score", why is everyone else who has ever done this not banned? I see people like this sitting on a warning http://www.pesrankings.com/players/?id=48638Despite blatantly entering false results for games that never took place in the first place.I see players like this sitting with NOTHING on him despite trying to enter 8-1 vs Sidar in the play competition when he lost.http://www.pesrankings.com/players/?id=47147I could sit here and ask Boiler for answers but do you know what, he wont have any answers. Neither will Keyser or StephenW. Because all the ESL admins cant give me answers because they know this has not been dealt with properly at all. If my username was "randompesplaya" then i get a firm slap on the wrists and get told to play the game again, maybe chucked out the play competition at worse. I dont get banned till March 2009. Konami have been smart with that too. It means i cant defend my title this year, cant have a decent start to the season next year and will probably miss the start of the next play competition. If Konami were sick of me as their champion, thats fine, but there were better ways to do it than this. I hope when the people behind this decision within Konami sit down and have their dinner tonight, they know they done wrong. I dont care if they do anything about it, as long as they know.I will hopefully find out about the Euros soon but after this post, i doubt i will get my invite which i feel i deserve. If i do get my invite, i will do my level best to bring the title home to the UK for the second time. If i dont, well i found out today i should get invited to IEST to play for thousands of pounds at the end of the year. That would be nice. Anyway,Moving on yet again.Most of you have probably skim read this post wondering why the hell i am making it so long. Well the simple reason is, i genuinely think this could be my last one. I will still come on the forums but i honestly dont know if i will be hear posting again regularly or if i will ever play PES on PESRankings again in the UK. I know if i want to i can do an Ali style bounceback but is there any point? I have won all their is to win. My only motivation would be to stop people like Wallace winning and thats not what its all about. I hope the people who did see me play or played against me live at North, South, UK Finals, Euro Finals, ESWC, Alter Evo, BPEG and even just in friendlies and online games enjoyed themselves and will remember the good memories, rather than this horrible note to go out on.I need to say this now too. Keyser, i think you are awesome and a great guy. But i need to withdraw from the ESL this season. My head is all over the place and i just cant commit to this season and need some time away from PES. I don't know if i can stay in the ESL after this season or if i would have to be voted back in, but if i feel like i can commit to the next season, i will ask to join up again and you guys can vote me in or maybe Keys will let me in.If i never do step back onto a stage again and play a thrilling with Marko, YoungW, Sidarloking or even Wallace again, its been a pleasure, i enjoyed every minute of it.
I ain't even read it lol

I would of snaked him to if I was his team mate tbhIts 50K not 50,000 E-PropsHe's pissed tbh, LOL@him going for the sympathy vote, hes basicaly saying if konami dont let him in to this championship ting then he aint playing again....what a mugHe needs to get a life tbh

If i beat that Wallace guy, im telling him bareface hes sh*t and i should be getting paid for entering this comp.Heard that Wallace went to some European Tourny and he was playing some french goon and got moved to after the game laugh.gif

I feel no remource for the dude. I remember when i played my match with him i kept telling him "lets do a ranked match so the records go down on the screen" he would not do it, He wanted to do a friendly match so there was no proof of the fact we played so it wouldn't suprise me that he would cheat.