Foam Party Pictures....

Uncle Larry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks heavy, DV8 is looking smart aswell, looking forward to getting back down there
when are u guys bloody back... ur d*cks must have fallen off by now shagging t's bum. nar jokes.. when u guys back seriously?i actually think you have loads and loads of listeners missing u guys... :cry:

looks heavy, DV8 is looking smart aswell, looking forward to getting back down there
when are u guys bloody back... ur d*cks must have fallen off by now shagging t's bum. nar jokes.. when u guys back seriously?i actually think you have loads and loads of listeners missing u guys... :cry:
LMAO biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D YEAH WHEN U BACK, I BET THEY AINT REALLY COMING BACK THEY COULD ONLY AFFORD A BUDGET ONE WAY TICKET AND EVEN THAT WAS IN THE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT LMAOONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X X X X XYEAH WHEN U BACK U BEEN GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!993 HAS GONE UP IN DIDGITS NOW LMAO

we're talking to the boss today about leaving on the 19th so we could hopefully be back this time in 2 weeks!!i doubt theres many listeners misssin our shows tho lol but we're both lookin forward to gettin back especially to radio!i'll let you know wot the boss is saying 2moro about us cumming home but hopefully 13days an we'll b bk biggrin.gif

we're talking to the boss today about leaving on the 19th so we could hopefully be back this time in 2 weeks!!i doubt theres many listeners misssin our shows tho lol but we're both lookin forward to gettin back especially to radio!i'll let you know wot the boss is saying 2moro about us cumming home but hopefully 13days an we'll b bk biggrin.gif
Nar seriously.. ur lil fag mates are missing ur shows man, i actually think most djs are aswell, shows were stupidly funny, a bit much at times but f*cking funny lol... do a runner, leave without saying anything loll