What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

Lol some ah da tunes im seeing, out of interest what parties does everyone like to attend? We talking Things like after dark, Solid Grooves, Troupe, Nofitstate. Or are we talking Creche, Hot creations, Ava Word, Audiowhore etc.

There is a distinct difference between the sounds. Thoughtful Production has gone out da window in place of generic synth sounds and familiar beats kicks n snares.

Im hearing some shit house.

• Upvote 3

yh that bait warm analog bass line is getting rinsed. i dont midn these songs in a mix but on their own they get boring 

all about more techy / jackin tings

all about more techy / jackin tings

Yes.

/

I find majority of the people that listen to disclosure etc are fackin hannoying

Di Coh Sign

well jacking anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbK-R3R2bU

Lol some ah da tunes im seeing, out of interest what parties does everyone like to attend? We talking Things like after dark, Solid Grooves, Troupe, Nofitstate. Or are we talking Creche, Hot creations, Ava Word, Audiowhore etc.

There is a distinct difference between the sounds. Thoughtful Production has gone out da window in place of generic synth sounds and familiar beats kicks n snares.

Yeah i agree you have to filter a lot of bullshit atm the you can tell if a tune has been crafted or recycled tho the production sounds dense

cant really explain.

I never attend one particular party like that i just look on resident advisor like the line up and roll. although do i stay away from things like ava word, creche etc... its not the music its the actual vibe i don't feel it.

Fully agree

Usually if I can have the track on full blast in my headphones and it hurts my ears (because the contrast between the trebbles is too extreme), then it falls into the shit house category.

Im hearing some sh*t house.

Yeah i agree you have to filter a lot of bullshit atm the you can tell if a tune has been crafted or recycled tho the production sounds dense

cant really explain.

I never attend one particular party like that i just look on resident advisor like the line up and roll. although do i stay away from things like ava word, creche etc... its not the music its the actual vibe i don't feel it.

been listening to house for a about 4 years now, only now my friends r starting to like it and started going raves an that 

u lot make me feel like im missing out with these raves....only been to a few all daya's

• Upvote 1

• Swiftie changed the title to What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?
  • Swiftie featured this topic