Guest faze

house What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

These are the tunes i've been rinsing lately...Perempay 4Track 7 - Amy WhinehouseTrack 14 - ?Track 16 - ?Perempay 5Track 1 - ?Track 3 - ?Track 5 - ?Track 12 -?Track 13 - ?14 onwards the mix is too sick..Track 14 - (Who's knows the nane of this one BIG!!)Track 17 - ?Track 19 - ? (BIG!)Track 20 - ? (BIG!)You know what the whole of vol 5 is serious!I dont know how to upload zshares. sorry.

Perempay 5Track 3 - Restless Soul ft. Shea Soul - TricksTrack 5 - Marlon D & Groove Assassins – HeavenTrack 14 - Nick Holder - SwimmingTrack 19 - Kings of Tomorrow - Finally

Guest faze
Perempay 5Track 3 - Restless Soul ft. Shea Soul - TricksTrack 5 - Marlon D & Groove Assassins – HeavenTrack 14 - Nick Holder - SwimmingTrack 19 - Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
your sick!

your sick!
very!

Guest faze

I Think Track 13 on funky vibes 5 is a a maticpro (dubplate wonder/invasion records) track... very similar to horns...

i dont know u know, would like to find out tho

house dippy...... houseeeeee
:D Only just clocked the house at the end of the title thought it was in general for house/bassline etc*exits as she aint a house head unsure.gif *

Im feelin the Sabrina Washington - Take it to the top tune. If anyones got it swing it my way pleassseeee!

ferry corsten punk and junk old i know but these came on the other night and it blew the roof off the place,has anyone got these on mp3, im listening to them in youtube,