What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

Tribal/Afro house is sick!
Its sh*t and boring. Much prefer the uptempo and energetic electro house.
c/s allday. i dont rly like this soulful house, the only tune like that i ever liked was cure and the causegimme electro any day of the week
FOR ME ITS BOTH DEPENDS ON MY MOOD

Tippa do you play electro house at them raves? Man don't want them bait african boring beats.
At Circle we do yeah.. play forms of house.The Tribal does get a bit repetitive, but in saying that i only find that with uk produced house... the top quailty stuff always sounds different. even the producers from over the waters change there beats.. us uk lot wont, we keep rinsing the same sounds.. need to move away from that all and come fresh

Them african tribal beats are swag man. Electro and commersh house are the ones!!!Man can't stand all that tribal rubbish, Them tunes just drag on.I find electro to be energetic, lively, hyped and good. Samim's Heater was an example of a good tune, was wierd but was live, see more experiments going into electro music.With tribal, its just the same crap. Pacha>>>>>>>>>Any rave that play only tribal.

Guest faze
Favourite tune at the moment?Vocal wise - Track 8 on the Naughty/Activ CD (On it from Funky Vibes 5 times). ABSOLUTELY GONE MATE!!! If that doesn't carry through until Napa then I will be annoyed.Dub wise - Sirens or Track 15 on that Naughty/Activ CD.+I enjoy all forms of House, it's not a ting.
Kyla - Do You Mind..... big tune....

Favourite tune at the moment?Vocal wise - Track 8 on the Naughty/Activ CD (On it from Funky Vibes 5 times). ABSOLUTELY GONE MATE!!! If that doesn't carry through until Napa then I will be annoyed.Dub wise - Sirens or Track 15 on that Naughty/Activ CD.+I enjoy all forms of House, it's not a ting.
Kyla - Do You Mind..... big tune....
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG!

Guest faze
Faze -- You think it will be a Napa hit, or did surface too early?
not sure you know.... naughty has residency at female skanker so he will prob be playing it...theres a bassline mix on the flip isnt there?still need to try book a last min to napa, im slipping....