What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

Faze -- You think it will be a Napa hit, or did surface too early?
not sure you know.... naughty has residency at female skanker so he will prob be playing it...theres a bassline mix on the flip isnt there?still need to try book a last min to napa, im slipping....
Yeah the Bassline mix is shitty London Bassline. Paleface aint cutting it.Get yourself to Napa lad, you too Nola+J_Lovely - I'm thinking all the tunes from nowish (April/May) that are mashing up the dance will be the ones that OBLITERATE Napa. If you look at last year and Supa at Priory in May last year, a few of them tunes that were big in Napa were on there. You also have the one tune that comes out of the blue, 'Benga - Night' for example. That and I don't know the names of the tunes :D

Faze -- You think it will be a Napa hit, or did surface too early?
not sure you know.... naughty has residency at female skanker so he will prob be playing it...theres a bassline mix on the flip isnt there?still need to try book a last min to napa, im slipping....
Yeah the Bassline mix is shitty London Bassline. Paleface aint cutting it.Get yourself to Napa lad, you too Nola+J_Lovely - I'm thinking all the tunes from nowish (April/May) that are mashing up the dance will be the ones that OBLITERATE Napa. If you look at last year and Supa at Priory in May last year, a few of them tunes that were big in Napa were on there. You also have the one tune that comes out of the blue, 'Benga - Night' for example. That and I don't know the names of the tunes :D
Lol yeah, this was a random oneAfter Napa EVERYONE was bangin this out, thing about it is that it can be played on any set really cause its got a versatile sound plus it was/is a big tune anyway

i found a garage anthems 2005 cd last night whilst i was sorting through some unplacked boxes in the garage, omg i forgot how ridiculously big cd 1 is.im pissed thought because i can't find the cd cover that has the tracklisting on .............................. its still a bigggggggggg cd thoughcd 2 is okay, more grime sounding kind of stuff on there

track 3.mp3 - 8.44MBthis is a tune, any one know the name?
Tricks - Restless Soul
wot cd mix is this from?in sum of the other tunes on it, deres a sample of a man goin 'ahh yhhh!!' etc just like the woman on this tune goes 'oooh yh'
It's from - DJ Perempay - Funky Vibes Vol. 5It says it at the bottom while the track is playing

Tricks - Restless Soul
wot cd mix is this from?in sum of the other tunes on it, deres a sample of a man goin 'ahh yhhh!!' etc just like the woman on this tune goes 'oooh yh'
It's from - DJ Perempay - Funky Vibes Vol. 5It says it at the bottom while the track is playing
oh sh*tsafe cuzany links 4 it?
http://hosted.filefront.com/perempayHis other cd's are on there as well

Tricks - Restless Soul
oh sh*tsafe cuzany links 4 it?
http://hosted.filefront.com/perempayHis other cd's are on there as well
big will prob dl them alldnt know if im late or what but this tune is bad

Favourite tune at the moment?Vocal wise - Track 8 on the Naughty/Activ CD (On it from Funky Vibes 5 times). ABSOLUTELY GONE MATE!!! If that doesn't carry through until Napa then I will be annoyed.Dub wise - Sirens or Track 15 on that Naughty/Activ CD.+I enjoy all forms of House, it's not a ting.
Kyla - Do You Mind..... big tune....
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG!
up that aswell pls

WAT U KNO BOUT TRIBAL TRIBAL!ELECCCTRO!!!.CIRCLE SETS SOUND HYPED..........I WANNA GO POP TWO BOTTLES.!HIT ME UP WID SUM TREATMENT TIPPA!
LmfaoWhat you know bout Circle.Need to record the napa sets for real.Aint put no new Circle sets on the road since Oct 07.. slacking