What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

free download

• Upvote 1

Tune, but I dont know what it is, maybe its just me, but the soulful ones don't get me like they used too. Feeling the techy stuff more and "Deep House"

trust once you progress to that level of deepness its hard to turn back. Can only really listen to soulful in my house on a light vibe cant go out

dancing to it anymore.

Tune, but I dont know what it is, maybe its just me, but the soulful ones don't get me like they used too. Feeling the techy stuff more and "Deep House"

trust once you progress to that level of deepness its hard to turn back. Can only really listen to soulful in my house on a light vibe cant go out

dancing to it anymore.

Its the time of the night

Soulful religion orientated tunes early sunday morning like 4ish 5ish...all gets a bit intense for me !!

STILL

• Upvote 1

Lol calm yourself. Taking sh*t personally. Four five years ago jamie jones was putting out that good music. Nowadays it's all MTV vids n choice fm house.

lol benediction is one of their best tunes point blank

i can see how ppl might try and align themselves against that camp to make a statement.

Its not a statement, but Noose is right

The back catalogue kills the modern stuff.

Knee Deep in Chic, Cabin Party, Grinding, Ruckus, U Got Me, Round Around, Say What,

Nah I don't care what anyone thinks, There music reeks of commercial now

if u dont agree f*ck your hopes and dreams

BUT

How do you expect to make money off the ravers really...

i cnt agree

i didnt rele like the earlier hot creations stuff, the discoey sunny sounding stuff

i think a track like benediction is what dese guys were tryna do from the start

dnt stunt like hungry for the power werent a banger when u first heard it either

i think this is all just a reaction to the crowd who follow them, same way disclosure r "sh*t" now as well

that said i do love grinding and certain eps like danny daze, clockwork, 

I cant agree. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm not saying disclosure are shit, but they don't make the kind of music that i want to hear when I go out. It's too light, too commercial for my liking. None of the DJ's i like play any disclosure tracks anyway so i dnt have to endure their sounds when i go out. Also i dont think the word "hard" and disclosure go together. That's just my opinion, i prefer the underground stuff.

Garage to Funky to "Deep house" thats the progression i've seen. Deep House is a new Genre. Deep tech yes, Tech House yes, this new Deep house sound has some big tunes, but a lot of the tracks are just for a temporary fanbase who will jump on any vibe that is popular. Each to their own.